MrAddison

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 10:46 pm

New player looking for guild :3

[b] My name is Addison, and I'll be coming back to Eden Eternal.
I really had a blast a few months ago with my friends who quit, then I quit with them because I didn't really want to play without them! But this game is just to much fun!!
So I want to come back to EE by myself, and this time... find a great guild!

My character is going to be a cleric and I'm level... 1 LOL!
I just wanted to find a guild first before playing.. if that's okay with anyone XD
Any guilds with no level requirements at the moment, come and talk to me Very Happy
I've already tried getting into one guild, but it's been a few days now and he's not answering back... so, not dedicated much? Or just not paying attention on the forums/messages? >.>

Anyways, I want someone who'll look out for me and wait patiently for me to join the guild xD
I want an active, social, friendly guild who's dedicated and wants to experience this world of EE with me until the end, lvl cap, epic armor, Guild vs Guild, and so much more.
So basically, I'm looking for a guild that I can stick to for like... months! Maybe even year!
I love family guilds and making new friends there ^_^

I DON'T like joining guilds, that's very small and then doesn't recruit many members in like.... 2 weeks then suddenly just disband a guild 0_o I'm not into guilds like that.

Reason why I'm not starting the game yet, until I get a reply from someone... is because I have this same exact thread (Copy and pasted) on the other server, just waiting to see who REALLY wants a new friendly, social, member like me who's gonna stay in the guild for a longgggggg time, I'm very loyal :O

Looking forward to hearing some replies, or just one, whichever :3
Advertisement

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedDec 03, 2012 10:51 pm
Welcome back to EE lol. There are some guilds like the kind you're looking for, I hope you find the perfect one. ♥ People usually respond here quite fast, so I wouldn't worry.

<center><div> </div></center>

MrAddison

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 2:28 am
And YOU replied to me in 5 minutes 0_o
That's like a new record for me, in a "looking for guild" thread hahaha.
But thank you :3 I'm sure I'll find the perfect guild :3
But I don't think it will be here on Sapphire, sorry :/ (Sorry cause your on Sapphire and I won't be) Someone wants me to join a guild called _FairyTale_ on Diamond hahaha Razz

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedDec 04, 2012 12:07 pm
MrAddison wrote:
And YOU replied to me in 5 minutes 0_o
That's like a new record for me, in a "looking for guild" thread hahaha.
But thank you :3 I'm sure I'll find the perfect guild :3
But I don't think it will be here on Sapphire, sorry :/ (Sorry cause your on Sapphire and I won't be) Someone wants me to join a guild called _FairyTale_ on Diamond hahaha Razz  

LOL, you know it! And have fun on the other server! Glad you found a guild.

<center><div> </div></center>