CyberRion

Rank 4
PostedDec 03, 2012 3:35 pm
clanallard wrote:
@Snaes.
We both live in EU, whas on EU serv. So no ping advantage.

That was before I got banned as I'm cpt 1st on that picture.

And I didn't say anything about you but he made a montage from match channel and almost everyone has +100 ping and there is ping advantage.

pz.e wrote:
slimeyava wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
> Ping advantage
> Green ranks
> Lotto

Quality is good though.  

Thanks lol.

The 2 times ive played with you I kill you twice then you say "ping advantage" and rq lol.

I can play clanwar with 150 ping and do the same thing, I showed my clan yesterday.

Ping doesn't affect the game hardly, except if you tele it helps you.  

Ping most certainly does.
It has to do with bullet registry if you're speaking in comparisons between EU / NA
I played on EU server earlier with friends and my bullets were landing on my screen but registering late and it was against a decent team so by the time i fired 2-3 shots at them they fired back and their bullets instantly killed me.
So it greatly effects the game.  

^
Advertisement

clanallard

Rank 1
clanallard
PostedDec 03, 2012 3:41 pm
CyberRion wrote:
clanallard wrote:
@Snaes.

And I didn't say anything about you but he made a montage from match channel and almost everyone has +100 ping and there is ping advantage.

pz.e wrote:
slimeyava wrote:
CyberRion wrote:

Quality is good though.  

CyberRion wrote:
slimeyava wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
> Ping advantage

Thanks lol.

The 2 times ive played with you I kill you twice then you say "ping advantage" and rq lol.

I can play clanwar with 150 ping and do the same thing, I showed my clan yesterday.

That's what everyone says. Then they come in EU and do just terrible compared to how they did in USA  

Thanks lol.

It has to do with bullet registry if you're speaking in comparisons between EU / NA
I played on EU server earlier with friends and my bullets were landing on my screen but registering late and it was against a decent team so by the time i fired 2-3 shots at them they fired back and their bullets instantly killed me.

^  

He said you said ping advantage and the rq. Since this is on EU I'm using an remmy you can't really use the USA/EU server difference.

CyberRion

Rank 4
PostedDec 03, 2012 3:45 pm
clanallard wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
clanallard wrote:
@Snaes.

pz.e wrote:
slimeyava wrote:
CyberRion wrote:

Quality is good though.  

CyberRion wrote:
slimeyava wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
> Ping advantage

Thanks lol.

That's what everyone says. Then they come in EU and do just terrible compared to how they did in USA  

Thanks lol.

^  

He said you said ping advantage and the rq. Since this is on EU I'm using an remmy you can't really use the USA/EU server difference.  

Still doesn't make sense. I might still have a screenshot of you calling me aimbotter while I was playing on alt in fox hunting clanwar if you want to take it

I am Snaes.

clanallard

Rank 1
clanallard
PostedDec 03, 2012 3:47 pm
CyberRion wrote:
clanallard wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
clanallard wrote:
@Snaes.

pz.e wrote:
slimeyava wrote:
CyberRion wrote:

Quality is good though.  

CyberRion wrote:
slimeyava wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
> Ping advantage

Thanks lol.

Thanks lol.

^  

Still doesn't make sense. I might still have a screenshot of you calling me aimbotter while I was playing on alt in fox hunting clanwar if you want to take it  

Atm, i don't give a fck if i hacksuate any duckie who is going unexpectedly good because in the current state of this game most greenies are hacking. So yea if you wanna, bring it.

CyberRion

Rank 4
PostedDec 03, 2012 3:52 pm
clanallard wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
clanallard wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
clanallard wrote:
@Snaes.

pz.e wrote:
slimeyava wrote:
CyberRion wrote:

Quality is good though.  

CyberRion wrote:
slimeyava wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
> Ping advantage

Thanks lol.

Thanks lol.

^  

Atm, i don't give a fck if i hacksuate any duckie who is going unexpectedly good because in the current state of this game most greenies are hacking. So yea if you wanna, bring it.  

It was quite a long time ago, where there were no hacks. At least not a lot.
I'll post it somewhere once I get to my laptop which is at my girlfriend's house atm

Also, i *didn't* give a fck if i got bs'd like on the picture and then left and joined another room

SuperDeadlord

Rank 3
SuperDeadlord
PostedDec 03, 2012 4:08 pm
the best part when you kill ziggy lol

Madara Uchiha: Listen... In this world.. Wherever there is light there are also shadows.

negasweep

Rank 1
negasweep
PostedDec 03, 2012 9:35 pm
TRYHARD GTFO OBV MACRO GIB MODS PLOCKS

clanallard

Rank 1
clanallard
PostedDec 04, 2012 11:23 am
CyberRion wrote:

It was quite a long time ago, where there were no hacks. At least not a lot.
I'll post it somewhere once I get to my laptop which is at my girlfriend's house atm

Also, i *didn't* give a fck if i got bs'd like on the picture and then left and joined another room  

uhm i ddin't backstab on this picture???
1.time = 2:16 means 14 secconds of the round has been played.
2.Look on the minimap you can see you died straight in front of me.
3.There is no way for a pm to run through mid
I didn't backstab you.