huesoamz

Rank 0
huesoamz
PostedDec 04, 2012 7:33 am

Spanish ppl Can be post or talk in our native language?

I dont know the rules from this forums, but I think so that the native language is english, if we talk in spanish (our native language) we be warned or something like that?, if the answer is "YES" u cant post anything in spanish, Shall we have a extra forum for us?

Regards

MetalWar - Barbarian Tank
Advertisement

PaperSpirit

Rank 4
PaperSpirit
PostedDec 04, 2012 8:23 am
I don't see why you wouldn't be able to .

I have already seen Russian, and Italian threads spring up to help/find other players who speak their languages.

I usually see different Forums for different languages when you change your setting int he top right corner.
However DK Online is fairly new and does not have all that features on the forum as some of the older games. Posting here is fine as long as it follows the guidelines of the ToS.

<a></a>

fedefo123

Rank 0
fedefo123
PostedDec 04, 2012 10:49 am
Hello, there is no problem with post in spanish, at least for now, there is 4 or 5 of different language threads.

I see you alredy post in the spanish thread http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1667541
So no problem.

It's very possible that they make an international forum for different languages when OBT comes.

Saludos.

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedDec 10, 2012 2:22 am
There are no rules against that but there is a set of different forums for hispanic players. Yes I know there isn't a DK ES version,so 1 thread with all spanish players would be okay.

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedDec 10, 2012 1:55 pm
If you were in a room of filled with people of all languages, then what would be most polite, most beneficial?

A common language sometimes isn't the easiest. As long as all forum rules are followed and an understanding that support on the US side might be limited (some do try with translators or with that they know from their personal lives), then this forum is for everyone. Just remember the rules and that there may be people who don't speak Spanish who could have very meaningful things to contribute with.

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting