stoody245

Rank 0
PostedNov 27, 2012 4:04 am

How can i Buy AP frm Saudi Arabia ?

OneBip?
hi ..
i Liv in Saudi Arabia and wanna buy AP frm OneBip Service ...
i purchased many time b4 5 months ago but after some time they take out that OneBip Option frm Buy AP

then i Sent thm ticket then they fix only OneBip Option For me so now i can select that option then prociede to 3rd page of confirmation ...then there must b option for changing Country then i buy AP ... that work like that b4 ... but now i cant change there Country .. i sent them ticket again but they said ask in foroums any body can HElp me ... plssss ??
Advertisement

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedDec 04, 2012 7:22 am
Is it solved? Cause I see the onebip option to buy ap now

stoody245

Rank 0
PostedDec 24, 2012 10:33 am

no its not solved

sorry for late respond to my ticket
hi first of all the problem is not fixed completely... b4 i dnt see the onebip option frm where we select Buy Ap ... but whn i send thm ticket they fix on my account .. now i can see option of OneBip and can proceed to 3rd page of conformation of amount .. but next whn b4 i buy, there other page open . frm where i can select my country and then can buy ap .. but now the page is stuck at USD .. it means only can buy ap frm US mobile / number .. i cant change Country frm there and select my country SaudiArabia... whn this new mobile charge services start i asked on forums and ( [ GM ] SupermanX0 ) i dnt remember correct name helped me .. thx can u ask GM Supermanx0?, i m sure he can fix thxxxxx

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedDec 27, 2012 6:25 am
Contacting Superman0X is a bit tricky, even for GSes Razz

I will try to ask a GM to forward your issue to him.

eba6y

Rank 5
eba6y
PostedDec 27, 2012 6:38 am
pask81 wrote:
Contacting Superman0X is a bit tricky, even for GSes Razz

I will try to ask a GM to forward your issue to him.  

Yeah hard to contact saving the world from evil and all Sad.

RETIRED
Some people get high on conflict and drama. Stay away from it all and live on cupcakes..

sexymarcus69

Rank 3
sexymarcus69
PostedDec 27, 2012 7:10 am
they made it so its US carriers only...i cant use it from canada anymore eaither cuz "rogers" isnt part of the carrier list they now use

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedDec 27, 2012 7:30 am
sexymarcus69 wrote:
they made it so its US carriers only...i cant use it from canada anymore eaither cuz "rogers" isnt part of the carrier list they now use  

For you it is (it should be?) easier to solve: change the flag to Canadian one before to select onebip service and you should be enabled to buy ap with your telephone number. Only difference I see is for Canadian there is only the 5 C$ option (while for USD there are 1.99$ 4.99$ and 9.99$ options).

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedDec 27, 2012 7:34 am
I will check out the issue in a bit. I believe that there should still be a way.

stoody245

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2012 9:33 am

Hello :)

Hello Superman and ty for Helping us But Why Block Rebate on my 222 we are 2 and use any this or that

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedDec 28, 2012 9:42 am

Re: no its not solved

sorry for late respond to my ticket
stoody245 wrote:
hi first of all the problem is not fixed completely... b4 i dnt see the onebip option frm where we select Buy Ap ... but whn i send thm ticket they fix on my account .. now i can see option of OneBip and can proceed to 3rd page of conformation of amount .. but next whn b4 i buy, there other page open . frm where i can select my country and then can buy ap .. but now the page is stuck at USD .. it means only can buy ap frm US mobile / number .. i cant change Country frm there and select my country SaudiArabia... whn this new mobile charge services start i asked on forums and ( [ GM ] SupermanX0 ) i dnt remember correct name helped me .. thx can u ask GM Supermanx0?, i m sure he can fix thxxxxx  

I see that there are changes to OneBip, and it no longer allows the changing of the country. I will have to contact them, and see why this was changed.

For now, the best that I can offer is that you choose EN/EUR > OneBip. This allows you to access a OneBip Account, and in doing so, you can buy from anywhere.