Kasonii

Rank 0
Kasonii
PostedDec 02, 2012 10:02 am   Last edited by Kasonii on Dec 06, 2012 6:48 am. Edited 1 time in total

Trade list (40 R cards)

Player name: Kasoni
Going to try to keep this updated.

What I have

Pairs
golden reinox x2
Sweet siren x2
gremlin hacker x2
firemane tigress x2
trickers x 2
Griffon x2
lion champion x2
savage chimera x2
Arachno General x2
Pazuzu x2

Singles
wheel droid
devil fox
demogorgon
anat
medusa
drake jester
reinox
bloodhag queen
Blight wyrm
dark elf
orchid unicorn
asura

Looking mostly for battle brews or dragons or spirits. Still not completely sure which team I will make, but dragons seem easier.

Also if anyone knows the value of anything listed in battle brew that would be helpful.
Advertisement

KikkiForever

Rank 0
KikkiForever
PostedDec 02, 2012 12:07 pm
These should mostly be 1-2bb. Maybe 3 for a few. Except wheel droid - I have no idea what they're going for right now! You can check the thread on this forum that shows tiers of rares; most of these are not a top tier so they won't get a ton (i use all of these as fodder) unless someone has a specific use for them for some random reason.

Khaine_RIP

Rank 2
Khaine_RIP
PostedDec 04, 2012 7:10 am
Agree with Kikki, all of it except Wheel Droid (appears twice in singles ?) is fuse food (same as any random tab basically).
You might get 5bb out of the pair of Firename Tigress if you're lucky, same with earth giant pair.
The rest will be 1bb a piece if you find anyone to buy them.
The best might be to make packs of 5 for 4bb and hope someone take them or use them as fuse food.

Kasonii

Rank 0
Kasonii
PostedDec 05, 2012 6:38 pm
Yeah only one wheel droid. I must have added it twice by accident.

The point of trying to trade them off was to stop them from becoming just fusion food. There are people that could use them. I did find someone in my guild that took most the warriors and gave me dragons for them. Granted they are just normal dragons not anything special, but ones I did not have so helped us both out.

Not trying to slap together a bunch of rares and get a super rare. Would be nice, but not going to happen. Just trying to help the other little guys.

Now if I could just find someone with a bunch of dragons that want beasts.... I have far too many beasts.