GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedDec 05, 2012 6:33 pm
Please submit a ticket Smile

Danroux

Rank 0
Danroux
PostedDec 08, 2012 4:20 am   Last edited by Danroux on Dec 14, 2012 2:00 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Auction House & Inventory Error

Items stuck in AH
After I reported the initial problem, the three items that was mentioned are still stuck in Auction House. They are:
2 x Death's Tear
2 x Twilit Cat's Eye
2 x Amber

They have been there for almost 2 weeks now and there is no way that I can remove them or that they can be sold. If possible, please put them back in my inventory.

Another week has passed and nothing has happened!! The gems are still stuck in AH. Is someone going to do something about it??

Wertree

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 11:38 pm

S6 merger rewards

Where's my reward?
I've been told by numerous people that S6 was given a merger reward of MSN gear, BoA's, and alot of gold. I received none of the above. would like to have the same stuff that was given to others...

Wertree

orbourne53

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2012 8:14 pm

generate resources

so iv been left my character to generate resources at the ancients' blessing but i didnt receive any. so i set it again and watched it for like 2 minutes and i still havent received any i dont know if its a bug or what but it needs to be fixed right now only the coliseum is working for me

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedDec 09, 2012 10:40 pm

Re: generate resources

orbourne53 wrote:
so iv been left my character to generate resources at the ancients' blessing but i didnt receive any. so i set it again and watched it for like 2 minutes and i still havent received any i dont know if its a bug or what but it needs to be fixed right now only the coliseum is working for me  

It doesn't give all of the resources per minute. It gives 1 of them per minute.

MoOnsTa

Rank 1
MoOnsTa
PostedJan 07, 2013 4:40 am
The Jes.us Staff from the Jes.us X-Mas Suit is buggy.
The Patchnotes said, he should just have the 3x DMG Effect during PvP-Stuff and Worldboss, but it consumes also Charges during fighting Teammobs, Trash&Bossfights in Dungeon..which isnt correct. Pls fix it, thx.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedJan 07, 2013 6:37 am
MoOnsTa wrote:
The Jes.us Staff from the Jes.us X-Mas Suit is buggy.
The Patchnotes said, he should just have the 3x DMG Effect during PvP-Stuff and Worldboss, but it consumes also Charges during fighting Teammobs, Trash&Bossfights in Dungeon..which isnt correct. Pls fix it, thx.  

Although it wasn't stated in the Aeria-posted patch notes, the official site states in their patch notes of 20 December
" After this maintenance, all the equipment with special effects can be used without any restrictions. In other words, those equipment of Christmas epic suit can trigger special effects in all game features including the original wild plundering, arena, cross-server arena, alliance war and world boss campaign."

ie the weapons can trigger and consume charges in every feature of the game.

MoOnsTa

Rank 1
MoOnsTa
PostedJan 07, 2013 9:07 am
tbh, this sux then. Wasting Charges for Trashfights.. <.<
Cant ya force the dev's to change it back?xD

reagan1234

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2013 2:19 pm

skills bug

okd skills on new hero
i deleted a hero and recruited a new one...new one has old ones book skills, i need them reset so i can train him in his own