qldragon

Rank 3
qldragon
PostedDec 02, 2012 11:16 pm

Re: stat padding for awhile lol ....

UG.MN wrote:
jive_stef wrote:
qldragon wrote:

they made it so obvious, right in front of base, i logged on and screenshot it because someone pmed me saying they being doing it for 2 hrs (could be a little exaggerated) lol but because there were a whole raid of lights .. there is nothing we can do x.x but i did managed to do a base cleaning that stopped the stat padding.  

I made a report now of it and will monitor the guys in raid, will narrow it down eventually so I can report the (¤#!"¤%#"# with name......

Edit: And just because Noisy killed him in one pic, doesnt say its him.  

looooooooooooool  

Wow Java o.O u r the mannnn !

Advertisement

vexdra

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 7:09 pm   Last edited by vexdra on Dec 04, 2012 10:34 am. Edited 2 times in total

Furies nossing

[img]
http://s1104.beta.photobucket.com/user/vexdra/media/event%202/Shaiya0138.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
[/img]

alright folks karen or war or cruc or regn or any other major Fury please tell hellkinggum2 not to Noss in 1-15 please ty

Edit: 11:34am Est Soz folks link was broken

LostKhaos

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 8:32 pm

Re: Furies nossing

vexdra wrote:
[img]http://s1104.beta.photobucket.com/user/vexdra/media/event%202/Shaiya0138.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0[/img]

alright folks karen or war or cruc or regn or any other major Fury please tell hellkinggum2 not to Noss in 1-15 please ty  

i see no pic... but if i see that dark...hes mine Twisted Evil

Morticia79

Rank 1
Morticia79
PostedDec 03, 2012 8:52 pm
Yes, he had a clean hit. No, it didn't last long. I honestly don't think the clean hit did him any good. However, I will pass word along.

RIP my Lamby. I love you.

nicky213

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 9:21 pm
If you already dont know who this is just by the name I am -iSlap, Uslap, Mrs.Tele, Jazzabell, Kryptex, KryFly and so on. I would like to come clean and say that over the 4 years that i played only about 3 months were spent honestly playing the game. The rest were spent hacking, stealing accounts, coning people into lending me gear, buying/selling accounts and worst of exploiting OPs. I easily forged well over 10k OPs during my playing time and stole and sold over 4k OPs worth of gear. So instead of having no life and stealing and scamming people I'm selling my computer, seeking help for my addiction to video games. feel free to troll and make rude remarks like i know you all will. For those i did wrong by i apologize sincerely.

Good bye once and for all
- Nicole

qldragon

Rank 3
qldragon
PostedDec 03, 2012 10:19 pm   Last edited by qldragon on Dec 05, 2012 12:01 am. Edited 1 time in total
oops

jive_stef

Rank 2
jive_stef
PostedDec 04, 2012 12:43 am
Thanks [GS]Kai for hosting that little drag-n-drop yesterday Smile It was much appriceated and I hope people got a taste for the zone and the kills(/deaths) Smile

blacknight3579

Rank 4
blacknight3579
PostedDec 04, 2012 8:32 am
qldragon wrote:
daym you are a smart girl o.0 but because you used a newly created toon... I choose to believe you are trying to fake someone else.... So plz leave this 1- 15 PVP THREAD Clean from BSsssss.

P.S : please don't hack my account Wink  

its not a fake

BaRaJuDy

Rank 0
BaRaJuDy
PostedDec 04, 2012 5:55 pm

Story of my life QQ

cruzer11

Rank 2
cruzer11
PostedDec 04, 2012 6:17 pm
nicky213 wrote:
If you already dont know who this is just by the name I am -iSlap, Uslap, Mrs.Tele, Jazzabell, Kryptex, KryFly and so on. I would like to come clean and say that over the 4 years that i played only about 3 months were spent honestly playing the game. The rest were spent hacking, stealing accounts, coning people into lending me gear, buying/selling accounts and worst of exploiting OPs. I easily forged well over 10k OPs during my playing time and stole and sold over 4k OPs worth of gear. So instead of having no life and stealing and scamming people I'm selling my computer, seeking help for my addiction to video games. feel free to troll and make rude remarks like i know you all will. For those i did wrong by i apologize sincerely.

Good bye once and for all
- Nicole  

SaWeeeeeeeTTttttt. take care Evil or Very Mad