HiDeTheDead

Rank 0
PostedSep 01, 2012 2:07 am

Login problem

My friend made an account when he as round my house and logged in, and now I can't seem to get on my AvA account, even though I'm logged into my account on Aeria Ignite it puts me onto his acount on AvA.

Any help appreciated.
Advertisement

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedSep 01, 2012 4:54 am

Re: Login problem

Simply log out from Steam. I guess you were logged into Steam when he created his character and now his character is linked with your Steam account. So every time you'll go play A.V.A you'll have to log out from Steam.

If that doesn't work then you can also try starting the game with NWZLauncher.exe which is located where your AVA is installed (usually C:\AeriaGames\AVA). This is actually the real A.V.A launcher and with this you skip Aeria Ignite (also you don't need to login twice).

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedSep 01, 2012 4:57 am

Re: Login problem

blaznyuu wrote:
Simply log out from Steam. I guess you were logged into Steam when he created his character and now his character is linked with your Steam account. So every time you'll go play A.V.A you'll have to log out from Steam.

If that doesn't work then you can also try starting the game with NWZLauncher.exe which is located where your AVA is installed (usually C:\AeriaGames\AVA). This is actually the real A.V.A launcher and with this you skip Aeria Ignite (also you don't need to login twice).  

I think he merged his friends steam account with his own aeria account.Therefore when he logs in with his own info he is actually logging in to his friends account.

HiDeTheDead

Rank 0
PostedSep 01, 2012 5:01 am   Last edited by HiDeTheDead on Sep 01, 2012 5:06 am. Edited 1 time in total
My account is merged with my ijji account, my friend uses facebook to log in. I'll try logging out of steam, thanks.

It worked, thanks a lot Very Happy

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedSep 01, 2012 5:03 am
HiDeTheDead wrote:
My account is merged with my ijji account, my friend uses facebook to log in. I'll try logging out of steam, thanks.  

Come back here explaining your problem exactly how it is happening only if it still persist.

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedSep 01, 2012 5:15 am
HiDeTheDead wrote:

no problem :p this "log-out-from-steam" is a well known solution on this forum.

I only wish this linking an account to Steam would be more user friendly or explained at least. Before at ijji I had 4 AVA accounts linked to my 4 Steam accounts (because 1 special Steam AVA event) and now I seem to have some problem with this.. best if I look into it.

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedSep 01, 2012 5:22 am
blaznyuu wrote:
HiDeTheDead wrote:

no problem :p this "log-out-from-steam" is a well known solution on this forum.

I only wish this linking an account to Steam would be more user friendly or explained at least. Before at ijji I had 4 AVA accounts linked to my 4 Steam accounts (because 1 special Steam AVA event) and now I seem to have some problem with this.. best if I look into it.  

steam has had so many problems logging in and playing ava lol.I feel bad for those fellow steam users.

Bobz000r

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 1:08 pm

That what you said

But that dont work for me cuz i log out of the ignite engine thing but i guess it has developed like a quick log in for my account on the AVA launcher and even when i tried the NWZlauncher it
still did not work.

gazj84

Rank 2
gazj84
PostedDec 03, 2012 9:38 pm
bobz clear all your cookies for internet explorer