tenshiii78

Rank 0
tenshiii78
PostedDec 01, 2012 9:43 pm
Name: GrimM
Image:http://s1341.beta.photobucket.com/user/Jm_Rodriguez/media/AnimeVampireGuyBlack2.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1
Quote: "Dressed To Kill"
Additional requests: soo uhm Smile no idea if the chinese thingy or whatever it is thats written at the bottom right part of the pic is removable or not Neutral if you could change it though would be really great Smile please put <Omniscient> anywhere you like, as for the pic size and everything Surprised well uhmm.. have fun with it Smile thanks ~
Advertisement

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedDec 02, 2012 3:11 am
TheDiseased2 wrote:
sorry to be adding to your list of signatures to do but alas i will post anyway Razz  

Well the line is shortened now because I have asked everyone to repost them (in groups of three, I am doing no more then three at a time) and if they dont check my shop to see that post then they are obviously not that bothered. xD

But yeah I will get to yours soon, as well as the people after you.

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedDec 03, 2012 3:39 pm
drakonusz wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:
sorry to be adding to your list of signatures to do but alas i will post anyway Razz  

Well the line is shortened now because I have asked everyone to repost them (in groups of three, I am doing no more then three at a time) and if they dont check my shop to see that post then they are obviously not that bothered. xD

Yew! o/ can i change the quote to: Nigete, Nigete

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedDec 03, 2012 6:56 pm
Reserved to be edited by my previous request once this set of 3 are done Surprised

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedDec 20, 2012 5:09 am
Yeah guys. I know your are all hating me right now....Yes I am a clumsy idiot.....I have snapped the charger cord for my laptop and its un-repairable. So It may be after Christmas before I start doing stuff again.....Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedDec 20, 2012 5:27 am
TheDiseased2 wrote:
drakonusz wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:

Yew! o/ can i change the quote to: Nigete, Nigete  

Sure

tenshiii78

Rank 0
tenshiii78
PostedDec 23, 2012 9:21 pm
Smile its okay, o/ happy holidays

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedFeb 06, 2013 4:32 pm
Ok guys...good news first of bad news? Bad news? Ok. I'm closing the shop down, I have found over the last few months that the orders have piled upand I cant work through them all. I am quitting my other shop too. The good news is...I WILL be re-opening sometime soon!
So if you can be veeerrryy patient for a while I will get a new shop up! (yaaay!)

So please tell everyone you know who has a order here that I'm closing but re-opening later on in the year.

Thanks guys!

~Drako

P.S (I knew you would understand!)