LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedDec 03, 2012 1:32 pm

Last few days I have been getting lag and DC.

For the first time in weeks, I have been getting lag in PvP and in basic maps like keo.
I don't normally have lag, so I have my graphic settings on basic or medium. After the crash on saturday, I found that -come Sunday I was randomly glitching, and lagging to the point where i couldn't see the players move, but 10 seconds later they were already on the other side of the map. Or I would be unable to click anything on my screen, and it would stay that way for 30 seconds.

Also I seem to be getting DC a lot since sunday, too. I tried playing today and yesterday at different times. Every 5-10 mins I get disconnected. My gaming PC isn't outdated and my internet provider is a decent one. I've lowered all graphic settings now and changed shaiya from 32 bit to 16. Turned off almost all programs. Deleted Akami netsession, again...
I tried testing my net connection, even changing DNS and I.P connections, checking the firewall, Disabled programs I used normally before, and many more things I have tried... It's beyond annoying now. Last thing to try is re-installing the blasted Game.

-Retired.
Advertisement

Ldydrgn

Rank 2
Ldydrgn
PostedDec 03, 2012 2:52 pm
I get the freeze/lag also and this is the only game I get it on. I have tried with different internet connections and still the same. I play 4 other multi-player games with no problems... luckily I have not gotten the frequent DCs yet, but with the mess the servers are in I see it coming soon

<br>Semi-Retired until some semblance of F2P is returned...