alexisconsty

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 2:48 pm

Why is my account banned?

My account is banned for apparently no reason and I just would like to know why...
Hello, I am Alex and I am very worried for my account TheSmileBringer. This account has had over 700$ spent on it and I am very scared that it is a perma ban. My behavior on the game is good, I never scammed or did any such thing and my friend, GSChemmii or her guild can be witnesses of that. I am incredibly sad and I want to be notified pl0x on why my account is suspended.

Thank you, Alex (TheSmileBringer)
Advertisement

deathdoggy102

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedDec 03, 2012 2:34 pm

Re: Why is my account banned?

My account is banned for apparently no reason and I just would like to know why...
alexisconsty wrote:
Hello, I am Alex and I am very worried for my account TheSmileBringer. This account has had over 700$ spent on it and I am very scared that it is a perma ban. My behavior on the game is good, I never scammed or did any such thing and my friend, GSChemmii or her guild can be witnesses of that. I am incredibly sad and I want to be notified pl0x on why my account is suspended.

Thank you, Alex (TheSmileBringer)  

You are not suppose to talk about banned stuff in the community. This is between you and the GM. Send in an RT for ban appeal! Thanks!

Server: PONCHEE, Character: Silver102 (Level: 7x), Silver104 (Level: 6x), Silver106 (Level: 4x), XxSilver102 (Level 5x) and Silver105 (Level: 4x)