Diking_2009

Rank 0
PostedOct 11, 2012 11:06 pm
hatsune_miku7 wrote:
I was disconeted while playing game 2 days ago , i tried relauch it but it can't connect because can't download version.txt .
I also tried to do fix at first post but it doesn't work . Someone know how to fix it ? Sad
[img]http://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p592/hatsune_miku727/45.jpg  

well since you're from the same country as me, you may want to try out my solution, idk if I can log in or not with it but, at least it let me update the game. so let's see how it turns out
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1737033
Advertisement

hatsune_miku7

Rank 0
PostedOct 12, 2012 3:05 am
@^ : it's work 0_0 , thank you very much ^^

AKUA.

Rank 0
PostedOct 22, 2012 10:43 am
Every time I log in, I get up to the point where my character is in the game world, but after about 2 seconds a message appears saying "connection to sever lost". There isn't anything wrong with my internet connection, and I don't know what to do. Can anyone help?

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
PostedOct 22, 2012 11:10 am
AKUA. wrote:
Every time I log in, I get up to the point where my character is in the game world, but after about 2 seconds a message appears saying "connection to sever lost". There isn't anything wrong with my internet connection, and I don't know what to do. Can anyone help?  

BigNakedBob32 wrote:
If you receive a "Cannot Connect to Server" error while trying to log in to the game the first thing you will want to do is check to see if we are in maintenance or not. Generally maintenance is held on Wednesday Evenings (PST). You can check the shoutbox on this forum and ask if it is currently maintenance or if other people are having problems. Players are also able to check the status of the Eden servers on GameServerStatus.com.

If the server is not in maintenance and other users are not having issues then chances are the problem is most likely on your end.

First thing you'll want to do is make sure any firewalls or antivirus you are running allows the _Launcher.exe to pass through. Since there are so many different antivirus programs out there I will simply suggest using Google to do a search for "[Your antivirus name] add exception". This will most likely return some helpful results. You may need to do this for any antimalware programs you have running as well, again simple Google "[Your antimalware] add exception or whitelist" and you should find directions on adding exceptions.

Also remember that Windows has its own built in firewall, you may need to manually add an exception for the _Launcher.exe to this firewall.
Adding an Exception for Windows XP Instructions.
Adding an Exception for Windows Vista Instructions.
Adding an Exception for Windows 7 Instructions.
Remember the default location for the _Launcher.exe is C:\AeriaGames\EdenEternal

If the _Launcher.exe is allowed through your antivirus and firewall the next thing you will want to do is run a tracert to the Eden servers. This will map out the connection between you and the server and show any possible trouble nodes along the way. Follow the directions in this thread to do a tracert. Generally if you start getting readings of 300ms or higher you may experience disconnections or not be able to connect properly. Keep in mind that the Eden servers are located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. If you are in a country that is relatively far from Eastern Canada it is more likely that you will have higher pings.

If your antivirus and firewall allow the _Launcher.exe and the tracert has low pings go ahead and start a new topic in the Technical Issues section of the forums so it can be looked into more thoroughly. Please include the steps you have already tried as well as a copy of the tracert.  

Try doing the following

AKUA.

Rank 0
PostedOct 22, 2012 11:30 am
Well, I turned off my firewall, and I tried to do the tracert thing, however I may have done it wrong, but from what I can see everything looks ok. I am terrible with technology, so I have no hope really

sk.game

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 8:39 pm
I try all fix in this topic, all of this not working. Network is the problem, when i connect to Internet by cable, the Laucher allways say "HTTP cannot blad blad blad ..." Then i unplug internet cable and connect to internet by wireless with same modem, the Laucher can update the game. Plug the cable and enjoy.

Try this, good luck Cool

zanfighter54

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 2:14 pm
I think that I might know the problem.
I have been playing few other mmorpgs in my time, and when I get errors like this, I tried and figure out some issues and help.
But when I have trouble patching for Eden Eternal, I was hoping if you people know that you have an "Avast" software or etc.
I tried "disable" the shields control.
To do so, right-click the icon of avast from the bottom-right of your screen, then go to shield controls, and I would try "disable permanently". Hope if it work for you people. I just wanted to help, that's all I can ever try to do. XD
Correct if I am wrong.

stephenx30

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 11:07 pm
zanfighter54 wrote:
I think that I might know the problem.
I have been playing few other mmorpgs in my time, and when I get errors like this, I tried and figure out some issues and help.
But when I have trouble patching for Eden Eternal, I was hoping if you people know that you have an "Avast" software or etc.
I tried "disable" the shields control.
To do so, right-click the icon of avast from the bottom-right of your screen, then go to shield controls, and I would try "disable permanently". Hope if it work for you people. I just wanted to help, that's all I can ever try to do. XD
Correct if I am wrong.  

I think you're right. I just disabled my Avast shields for one hour and the patch download is going fast as it should be instead of DCing every 10 mins. Thanks for the advice! I can't wait to play!! Been trying to download this patch for for 5-6 hours -.- FINALLY

JCGamer01

Rank 0
PostedDec 02, 2012 3:50 am
I follow the guide on very first post and keep resetting back Connect_Mode = 1 even tho I put at 3 but number resetting back 1and keep saying HTTP Cannot Connect very 3 minutes. I think you guys need find some other way to get this problem solved fast. Because I am not seeing no result to this problem. so the only thing I'm getting is the HTTP Cannot Connect when doing its download patch. so far I have not got to the Server Connection Issues problem at the moment. I just hope and pray that I wont lose any connection to this problem.I will keep you guys posted if I come across any problem I may encounter

Basiliss

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 1:53 pm
Until early yesterday everything was working fine. Till then, I've been trying to connect and I keep getting a disconnect message a couple of second after I log my char and move arround a bit. I have dissabled firewall and antivirus but nothing is changed.Also tried changing Connect_Mode to value 3
LauncherMod.ini
#--------------------------
#Set 0 Only Ftp
#Set 1 Only Http
#Set 2 Ftp with Http (Default FTP, when retry 10 times can't dl file switch to http mode)
#Set 3 Http with Ftp (Default HTTP, when retry 10 times can't dl file switch to ftp mode)
#Set 4 Http with Ftp ( auto switch every time
#--------------------------
Connect_Mode = 1

#Specifically switch on or off the FTP engine's use of the EPSV command. By
#default, that one will always be attempted before the more traditional
#PASV command
#OPT_FTP_USE_EPSV (default number 1
OPT_FTP_USE_EPSV = 1

#Instruct libcurl to not use any signal/alarm handlers, even when using
#timeouts. This option is useful for multi-threaded applications.
#See libcurl-the-guide for more background information
#OPT_NOSIGNAL (default number 1
OPT_NOSIGNAL = 1

#set 1 to throw the header
#OPT_HEADER (default number 0
OPT_HEADER = 0

#Time-out connect operations after this amount of seconds, if connects
#are OK within this time, then fine... This only aborts the connect
#phase. [Only works on unix-style/SIGALRM operating systems]
#OPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT (default number 5
OPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT = 25

#Time-out the read operation after this amount of seconds
#OPT_TIMEOUT (default number 0
OPT_TIMEOUT = 1200

#Set to explicitly forbid the upcoming transfer's connection to be re-used
#when done. Do not use this unless you're absolutely sure of this, as it
#makes the operation slower and is less friendly for the network.
#OPT_FORBID_REUSE (default number 0
OPT_FORBID_REUSE = 0

#Comma separated list of hostnames defining no-proxy zones. These should
#match both hostnames directly, and hostnames within a domain. For
#example, local.com will match local.com and www.local.com, but NOT
#notlocal.com or www.notlocal.com. For compatibility with other
#implementations of this, .local.com will be considered to be the same as
#local.com. A single * is the only valid wildcard, and effectively
#disables the use of proxy.
#OPT_NOPROXY (default String *
OPT_NOPROXY = *