txellix

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 9:52 am

Suggestion of an European player

Estimated Game Supports:
I believe suitably to do a suggestion with regard to the times in which the Battleground and the Guild Batle are realized, provided that both are programmed in order that only the resident players in the American continent could realize them. You arenīt conscious of the players' quantity that you have in Europe, and I believe that serious advisable that, at least one of them, it was in a time more suitablly for Europe. Not to be able to take part in these two events prevents from obtaining points of honor that are necessary to be able to acquire better weapon in the Arena, which harms us clearly. Request have this in consideration and decide to modify someone of these times or both, adapting them to both continents. Thank you very much.
Advertisement

hivisioon

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 12:05 pm
There was alot of posts about it, GM saids that they think about it and need to speak with developers, but it was 3 weeks ago, since that not even an answer from them.. so i guess they dont care about it anymore.

I miss one bar to 45 but i dont see the point of lvling cause i cant buy 45pvp set, i would be 45+ long time ago if not that.