Author Message

AreaNet

Rank 0
AreaNet
Joined
15 Aug 2012
Posts
185
Location
Texas United States
PostedNov 26, 2012 1:25 pm

[PAYS] Make me a signature.

I'd really like a good one.
Hey Guys,

I'm not the best at Photoshop, or any other paint program.. So I was wondering who could make me an amazing signature (examples like Topic's, or AuraSphere's).

Some basic things about me to include in my signature..

IGN: AreaNet
Favorite Weapon: AWP
Favorite Colors: Blue, Gold, and Silver.
Favorite Map: Satellite
Motto: Excellence Driven, Performance Unmatched.

I won't provide any screenshots.. Not good at taking them.

To the person who wins me over, you will receive any 1pc Weapon Bomb of your choice. If there are two that I really like, 2nd place will also receive the same prize.

Good luck! And Thanks.

Sincerely,
Advertisement

RazorAIM

Rank 5
RazorAIM
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
3431
Location
Kame's Lookout / Time Chamber Morocco
PostedDec 02, 2012 10:59 am

Re: [PAYS] Make me a signature.

I'd really like a good one.
If put a screenshot on this thread maybe ppl make for you
AreaNet wrote:
Hey Guys,

I'm not the best at Photoshop, or any other paint program.. So I was wondering who could make me an amazing signature (examples like Topic's, or AuraSphere's).

Some basic things about me to include in my signature..

IGN: AreaNet
Favorite Weapon: AWP
Favorite Colors: Blue, Gold, and Silver.
Favorite Map: Satellite
Motto: Excellence Driven, Performance Unmatched.

I won't provide any screenshots.. Not good at taking them.

To the person who wins me over, you will receive any 1pc Weapon Bomb of your choice. If there are two that I really like, 2nd place will also receive the same prize.

Good luck! And Thanks.  

caghen0120

Rank 4
caghen0120
Joined
08 Oct 2012
Posts
2879
Location
Baytown United States
PostedDec 02, 2012 2:26 pm
Lol Razor is a boss at making signatures Very Happy

RazorAIM

Rank 5
RazorAIM
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
3431
Location
Kame's Lookout / Time Chamber Morocco
PostedDec 02, 2012 5:58 pm
Ty very much
caghen0120 wrote:
Lol Razor is a boss at making signatures Very Happy  

urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
1690
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedDec 02, 2012 7:49 pm
RazorAim makes amazing signatures! He made the one I'm currently using and is in the process of making me another one Smile

RazorAIM

Rank 5
RazorAIM
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
3431
Location
Kame's Lookout / Time Chamber Morocco
PostedDec 03, 2012 7:35 am
thts gonna take some Time you have to be patient Very Happy
urdeep1 wrote:
RazorAim makes amazing signatures! He made the one I'm currently using and is in the process of making me another one Smile  

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: