gushberry

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 10:10 am
chronos_notashi wrote:
havox2 wrote:
Dangit Naduron, after your post curiosity got the best of me and I downloaded 7core which turned out to be the most bland and boring Korean grinder I've encountered yet. Yes, it has the token anthropomorphic child-like race but that isn't a problem probably because game has 0 visibility, nobody ever heard of it. It's so low key even ESRB guys haven't heard of it, it's not rated.

Hey, look on the bright side of this situation. There's always a place that has it worse that you can point a finger at, laugh and feel better. China.
Blade & Soul CN Censored  

Read a few of the comments on that page, and some say that the NA version of that is being censored too, or should I say, "ninja'd". Of course, they were mentioning this for the debut trailer of the US version, but chances are it's gonna happen to the game. Just saying.  

http://us.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/concerning_content.php

NA verison says their going to be sticking to the original content of the game and not censoring it. Which is good news. Smile
Advertisement

chronos_notashi

Rank 3
chronos_notashi
PostedDec 01, 2012 6:14 pm
gushberry wrote:
chronos_notashi wrote:
havox2 wrote:
Dangit Naduron, after your post curiosity got the best of me and I downloaded 7core which turned out to be the most bland and boring Korean grinder I've encountered yet. Yes, it has the token anthropomorphic child-like race but that isn't a problem probably because game has 0 visibility, nobody ever heard of it. It's so low key even ESRB guys haven't heard of it, it's not rated.

Hey, look on the bright side of this situation. There's always a place that has it worse that you can point a finger at, laugh and feel better. China.
Blade & Soul CN Censored  

Read a few of the comments on that page, and some say that the NA version of that is being censored too, or should I say, "ninja'd". Of course, they were mentioning this for the debut trailer of the US version, but chances are it's gonna happen to the game. Just saying.  

http://us.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/concerning_content.php

NA verison says their going to be sticking to the original content of the game and not censoring it. Which is good news. Smile  

*clicks on link and sees a page for the site asking for date of birth*

Not gonna touch it, but from past experience of looking at M-Rated game info (MGS:3 for example)/videos for the 3DS, I can guess why a birth date is needed.

And if Scarlet Blade leaves (almost) everything untouched, I'm pretty sure that only those that are 18+ (or lie, since there's usually no way to stop teens and kids from doing so) will be able to see the main page.

Dynasty Warriors Online (retired): Chronos.JX1; Chariot General | Grand Fantasia: HeroChronos>Berserker (will update server when I play again) | Aura Kingdom: Chronos Notashi; Ravager/Grenadier; Chimera server

TwilightPanther

Rank 0
TwilightPanther
PostedDec 03, 2012 5:33 am
chronos_notashi wrote:

*clicks on link and sees a page for the site asking for date of birth*

Not gonna touch it, but from past experience of looking at M-Rated game info (MGS:3 for example)/videos for the 3DS, I can guess why a birth date is needed.

mm... theres nothing that could really be construed as offensive behind that DOB wall at least not directly off of that link... its just a rather dry press release about them not planing to censor their game but having had to censor their advertisements and such...

Aisling77

Rank 0
Aisling77
PostedDec 06, 2012 1:15 pm
Ehhhh.... Get rid of the leaves and replace with thick manly chest hair and then you'll have it right (^_^)b

PionPixy

Rank 0
PionPixy
PostedDec 13, 2012 8:12 am

Censored Google Censored Scarlet Blade?

Breast Butt and Skin GONE
Well Google just did a big overhaul yesterday and censored the living daylights out of itself.

Affects U.K. and U.S. regions. That's puritan religious mentality once again . How will this affect Blade if a mere tit cannot be seen anymore? Since the models can be fully naked unless that has been censored as well too which i am willing to bet they have.

The fear around nudity is hilariously sad!

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedDec 13, 2012 10:02 am
So if the skin is gone too, does that mean they're running around with their muscles/ligaments/etc exposed to the elements? That's not very healthy, no wonder they're saving mankind.

Though skin grafts would work better than massive mechs, imo ;3

Btw, official statement regarding the censoring. I doubt Google Image Search censoring itself will effect Scarlet Blade.