- Traizo 7x Archmage/iMarz 4x Wizard -
Advertisement

terminotor23

Rank 2
terminotor23
PostedDec 02, 2012 10:30 pm
silentplayer1 wrote:

highest crit on you so far, Jake.  

this would be the time i got ganked by a ton of mages yes? and severely mdef debuffed while on no sort of magic defense talent or buff? xD

im pretty sure anyone could pull this off in a situation like that.. this isn't that special tbh :/

i do feel loved though Razz everyone goes for me the moment i pop up so thanks for your special attention marz Smile i really appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to mention something about me Razz

especially since noones worth your time (or so you say Razz ) haha Smile thanks again man made my day Smile

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedDec 02, 2012 10:53 pm
Well ... crap that beats my record of 500 something lol(on my pally in a normal duel ofc).

Oh and jake i want to try and tank you when you use 2h axe with 7k attack next time on lars and see your max on me Smile so far yours is about 400-600 i think?

terminotor23

Rank 2
terminotor23
PostedDec 02, 2012 11:31 pm
TheDiseased2 wrote:
Well ... crap that beats my record of 500 something lol(on my pally in a normal duel ofc).

Oh and jake i want to try and tank you when you use 2h axe with 7k attack next time on lars and see your max on me Smile so far yours is about 400-600 i think?  

if this is crits i dunno lol and for 7k attack ima need to go buy some turkey.. that or try tog et our guild to get bodors :/ 6.8k atm is with my Prophets buffs (first PP buffs so there not as potent) if i get saint buffs turkey and bodors buff i can have 8k attack >.> or more ..

infact.. this max attack i posted isnt the absolute max... i didnt use guild buffs.. or lover buffs xD and im pretty sure im missing stuff

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
PostedDec 02, 2012 11:48 pm
terminotor23 wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:

if this is crits i dunno lol and for 7k attack ima need to go buy some turkey.. that or try tog et our guild to get bodors :/ 6.8k atm is with my Prophets buffs (first PP buffs so there not as potent) if i get saint buffs turkey and bodors buff i can have 8k attack >.> or more ..

infact.. this max attack i posted isnt the absolute max... i didnt use guild buffs.. or lover buffs xD and im pretty sure im missing stuff  

Ill still tank you xD

terminotor23

Rank 2
terminotor23
PostedDec 03, 2012 12:13 am
TheDiseased2 wrote:
terminotor23 wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:

Ill still tank you xD  

any pally can tank it unless there really badly debuffed or horribly geared.. but when it comes to non pally/tank build zerk classes.. its a nightmare.

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
PostedDec 03, 2012 12:19 am
terminotor23 wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:
terminotor23 wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:

Ill still tank you xD  

any pally can tank it unless there really badly debuffed or horribly geared.. but when it comes to non pally/tank build zerk classes.. its a nightmare.  

You seem to do alright though lol

terminotor23

Rank 2
terminotor23
PostedDec 03, 2012 12:21 am
TheDiseased2 wrote:
terminotor23 wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:
terminotor23 wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:

Ill still tank you xD  

yea i wouldnt know i just play the way i play .. i have no idea how well i do cause well.. its me.. i only notice how well others are doing

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
PostedDec 03, 2012 12:28 am
terminotor23 wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:
terminotor23 wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:
terminotor23 wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:

Ill still tank you xD  

yea i wouldnt know i just play the way i play .. i have no idea how well i do cause well.. its me.. i only notice how well others are doing  

Lol thats how i play ... if everyone else copies everyone else ... i wanna know started it all lol