Author Message

keith3333333

Rank 0
Joined
09 Oct 2011
Posts
3
Location
United States
PostedNov 07, 2012 11:17 pm

Underage

Got a underage girl playing game unsupervised
Advertisement

RelentlessPace

Rank 4
RelentlessPace
Joined
09 Apr 2012
Posts
1693
Location
Braila Romania
PostedNov 08, 2012 12:56 am
so o.o u wanna raise her? <.< in game term "plvl" XD

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
Joined
30 Jun 2010
Posts
2597
Location
London/Lailah United Kingdom
PostedNov 08, 2012 4:23 am
Yeah, the best thing is to send a ticket to the GM's with the same thing as you presented here, since shaiya is for the minimum of 13+

http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support

-Retired.

RelentlessPace

Rank 4
RelentlessPace
Joined
09 Apr 2012
Posts
1693
Location
Braila Romania
PostedNov 08, 2012 4:37 am
LordKotaro1011 wrote:
Yeah, the best thing is to send a ticket to the GM's with the same thing as you presented here, since shaiya is for the minimum of 13+

http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support  


u mean my brother's kid is not allowed to play this game? Sad but he likes it so much, and he is only 6years old o.o

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
Joined
16 Feb 2009
Posts
12966
Location
Western Canada
PostedNov 08, 2012 5:49 am
OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
Joined
13 Aug 2008
Posts
10655
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 08, 2012 6:03 am
Avyn wrote:
OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD  
+1

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
Joined
30 Jun 2010
Posts
2597
Location
London/Lailah United Kingdom
PostedNov 09, 2012 6:36 pm
RelentlessPace wrote:
LordKotaro1011 wrote:
Yeah, the best thing is to send a ticket to the GM's with the same thing as you presented here, since shaiya is for the minimum of 13+

http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support  


u mean my brother's kid is not allowed to play this game? Sad but he likes it so much, and he is only 6years old o.o  


Nothing wrong with supervising your nephew in OI all day, every day, Pace. Wink

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
Joined
03 Jul 2012
Posts
605
Location
Largo Florida United States
PostedDec 02, 2012 11:13 pm
Its realy none of your buisness what age they are. Its there own buisness so keep out of there buisness! When they agree to play they agree that they are of the age of 18 or have parental permission! If they do not have parental permission then they agree on legal terms they do for legal reasons. If they agree to that then aeria could not be held responcable for broadcasting content that maybe Pg13 to underaged ppl without telling them!

It realy is none of your buisness what age a person is, any age could play with parental permission and if they didnt get it, its not aeria's responsability to ensure that they followed the agreement(actualy i think it says that word for word in the ToS). If someone says they are a miner , you cant go on just that, sometimes! It is Aeria's responsability to give a warning that the game is Pg13 on the ToS that a member agree's to and thats all aeria is required to do. Any removal of underaged ppl is souly up to them! I realy dont even care at all! Do what you want, but it will be a waste of time!

I've Quite, and Have no plans on returning! さよなら。

HellsFire70

Rank 0
Joined
13 Mar 2009
Posts
15
Location
United Kingdom
PostedDec 04, 2012 8:18 am
Brody I suggest you invest time in learning to use a spell checker - your point of view would then be easier to read. Confused

To the OP - you might want to put your shaiya screen shots in another album, not one containing any pics of young women for instance, and other personal pictures.

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
Joined
03 Jul 2012
Posts
605
Location
Largo Florida United States
PostedDec 04, 2012 3:27 pm

Re: Underage

Got a underage girl playing game unsupervised
keith3333333 wrote:
http://s598.beta.photobucket.com/user/kennte3/media/Shaiya0001.jpg.html
http://s598.beta.photobucket.com/user/kennte3/media/Shaiya0001.jpg.html

this is my proof  


Did not notice you had a picture that didnt suck and was easy to zoom in on and see the convo! My lil bro is 11 and he plays. You sound like a huge busy body pig from the way i look at it! You dont even have proof shes unsupervised/didn't have her parents permission, Truthfully I can care less bout what goes on, on the light side. I really could recommend another came called Brilliant-Reporters! Snooping around other ppl's buisness is really a horrible thing to do, If she says shes 11 big whoop! I notice that lights who feel helpless against others will report you for the smallest lil thing, Its PvP frustration. I could tell your just a lil do gooder busy body homo who has to get into another persons business who's not your own and report them for it/reports everything you see because you think you are Mr.Goody-to shoes when really you are really acting childish or like a super old person who reports everybody because your own life is boring and sucks! To make it even worse i dont even think you realize that on her confession you cant get her banned(i dont believe)! Even if you could prove she is her age truly, it wouldn't even matter, A.G.E. could care less what age she is and they wouldn't do a thing about it because the age restriction they have enforced is a legal thing and as long as that person agreed to them and signed up for A.G.E. , i dont believe she would loose her account or anything because A.G.E. would be held at no liability because they told her when she clicked agree that she agreed her age and its not A.G.E.'s job to ensure that she followed the agreement, but rather that she obeys they game rules!

I've Quite, and Have no plans on returning! さよなら。
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: