MadeInBulgaria

Rank 0
MadeInBulgaria
PostedDec 01, 2012 8:53 am
Z.e.K.e wrote:
MadeInBulgaria wrote:
Eww, Asians...  

Wow! Racist Detected! There is a place where racist/criminals/murderer and all the bad people can co-exist and its called "HE.LL". Don't worry you'll go there someday or maybe later. And may God's wrath strike upon bad people like you  

Lol said it as a joke, i'm not racist if i hate some group of people it would have to be americans.... i'm joking, i'm a jokester ha ha.... but no for real i hate americans with all my heart you fat pigs.Their tremendous girth will probably wipe us all out.And i don't believe in religion, like you can believe in it if you want, but you gotta know that you sound **** Brilliant when you argue for it.Also why is he.ll censored?
Advertisement

Z.e.K.e

Rank 0
Z.e.K.e
PostedDec 01, 2012 9:43 am
MadeInBulgaria wrote:
Z.e.K.e wrote:
MadeInBulgaria wrote:
Eww, Asians...  

Wow! Racist Detected! There is a place where racist/criminals/murderer and all the bad people can co-exist and its called "HE.LL". Don't worry you'll go there someday or maybe later. And may God's wrath strike upon bad people like you  

Lol said it as a joke, i'm not racist if i hate some group of people it would have to be americans.... i'm joking, i'm a jokester ha ha.... but no for real i hate americans with all my heart you fat pigs.Their tremendous girth will probably wipe us all out.And i don't believe in religion, like you can believe in it if you want, but you gotta know that you sound **** Brilliant when you argue for it.Also why is he.ll censored?  

-If that's the case then sorry for what i said. But next time take it easy with the jokes specially with races because you know how people are sensitive with their nationality or color of skin. It sucks that discrimination is part of society.

-Sad truth about life

MadeInBulgaria

Rank 0
MadeInBulgaria
PostedDec 01, 2012 11:27 am
Z.e.K.e wrote:
MadeInBulgaria wrote:
Z.e.K.e wrote:
MadeInBulgaria wrote:
Eww, Asians...  

-If that's the case then sorry for what i said. But next time take it easy with the jokes specially with races because you know how people are sensitive with their nationality or color of skin. It sucks that discrimination is part of society.

-Sad truth about life  

I LIED!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA

assassin02

Rank 0
PostedDec 02, 2012 1:53 am
BUMP

AweClaw

Rank 0
AweClaw
PostedDec 02, 2012 8:09 pm
Z.e.K.e wrote:
AweClaw wrote:
Is there a guild chat room or website up yet?  

Still working on it bro. Very Happy.  

alrighty then np still got time XD

AweClaw

Rank 0
AweClaw
PostedDec 02, 2012 8:12 pm
MadeInBulgaria wrote:
Z.e.K.e wrote:
MadeInBulgaria wrote:
Z.e.K.e wrote:
MadeInBulgaria wrote:
Eww, Asians...  

-Sad truth about life  

I LIED!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA  

eww bulgarians -_-
arrogant clearly....

plus im not even asian... just hate arrogant/ignorant dips like you

DraakDio

Rank 0
DraakDio
PostedJan 16, 2013 2:52 pm
I will join if you have any room left.
Character Name:Draak or DraakDio
Class: Sorc
Play Time: Ranges have 2 kids under 2yo so from 1-15hours or so a day >.>

I dont mind going to castle seiges as long as its at a time when kids are not awake.

eden2825

Rank 0
PostedJan 16, 2013 6:22 pm
IGN:
Zodiac/Cassiopeia/IceCinder
Character Class:
Warrior/ShadowMage/Sorcerrer
Do you participate in Castle Sieges?
Yes,if im on :p
Number of hours online per day:
hmmmmm depends if im not busy sometimes 8 to 13 hrs.

Allieanator

Rank 0
PostedJan 16, 2013 9:34 pm
sounds like a good time. i play hella mmorpgs and this one seems like it will be quite fun so if i can make the criteria i promise to play every day. since EE has kinda lost my attention at the moment. and D3 has been played out for the moment also i got nothing but time to pour into this guild and help on its rise to absolute power!

polik098

Rank 0
PostedJan 18, 2013 3:36 pm

Guild Application

YOLO
Name ---> Saamma/FattyWLBR
Class ---> Warrior
Average time on Game ----> 3hours+ each week day and 6h+ on weekends. Can attend all RvR if/when needed

Smile