AminalEd

Rank 0
PostedDec 02, 2012 3:54 pm

WHY DID THE GM PULL A NO SHOW ON SAPHIRE 12/02/2012??

It is now 4:53 EST or 1:53 PST and the GM never showed up on sapphire for the Event I'm in channel 3 like a very large group is/was also so what happened to the GM????
Advertisement

MariaTraydor

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
MariaTraydor
PostedDec 02, 2012 3:57 pm
I think you are referring to the banquet today. On Sapphire it is held in [GM]Exia's house, so go to the Aven Inkeeper, search for "GM" and then enter his house. The party should be there.

Spongeycashew

Rank 2
Spongeycashew
PostedDec 02, 2012 4:27 pm
Hello!

The banquet on Sapphire started at 1:30pm, so most likely by the time you came, the banquet was already over.

AminalEd

Rank 0
PostedDec 02, 2012 4:38 pm
Another person who knows so little 1:30 PST is 4:40 EST so no it was not over already.
I looked in the Inkeepers and there was NO GM in the list There was a large group outside waiting and no one saw the GM or the entrance to his house. I looked 3 Times for his name or a way in but no GM. A lot of people are dissapointed in this event as we waited outside looking 4 the Gm and Looking in the Inkeeper and seeing No GM either. As for the instructions for the Banquet Don't Block the inkeeper makes it look like the Banquet will be held outside not inside but as I said there was No GM listed and yes I was on channel 3 ( I know someone will make a comment about me being on the wrong channel).

Spongeycashew

Rank 2
Spongeycashew
PostedDec 02, 2012 4:43 pm
Uhm, 1:30 PST is 4:30 EST. When you want to visit a GM's house, you have to go to the innkeeper, and type in "Exia" then click his name and click "visit" to enter his house. Banquets are held in personal residences, but you need to talk to the innkeeper to get in, hence "do not block the innkeeper".

AminalEd

Rank 0
PostedDec 02, 2012 5:30 pm
Spongeycashew wrote:
Uhm, 1:30 PST is 4:30 EST. When you want to visit a GM's house, you have to go to the innkeeper, and type in "Exia" then click his name and click "visit" to enter his house. Banquets are held in personal residences, but you need to talk to the innkeeper to get in, hence "do not block the innkeeper".  

Personally it would be NICE to let others know that you have to type something in to get in to the banquet!! Look at the Notification announcing the Banquet! You will see a time and a place but NOTHING ELSE. How is anyone supposed to know to type something in or anything else for that matter when you are so vague. Is it that you don't want people visiting? and don't give me the bull about looking in the forums for this and that these forums are some of the hardest to navigate that I've ever been on and I have been on the administrative end of several Forums and chats since the internet came to be public. ( when the internet was a pay to go on We didn't have forums etc just mainly businesses and gamers) Do us ALL a favor and Give people the information needed in the page announcing the event! or dd you forget that a very good percentage of the people on this game ARE CHILDREN???

GMNyago

GameMaster: USA
GMNyago
PostedDec 02, 2012 5:49 pm
Hmm so the forums are hard to navigate....

Well you can always use this.

Also we did take the time to put all of our events posts under an Events-Only SubForum.

And with all that aside - all of the GM held events for EE are posted on the game client with appropriate links of course. Also here's the link for today's event.

For someone that has been on the internet before it went public, I guess caps-manners and such were not on your priorities list. Also it seems that the "children" are finding the events just fine.

*LOCKED*