icyfire1

Rank 0
PostedDec 02, 2012 3:27 pm

rate my wizard character skill

i am a lv. 24 mage and i am considering to become a wizard. here is my possible skill set for my wizard. can you rate it for me and comment on what you think should be better..

Skills
- Magic Shackles
- Magic Rocket
- Lightning Saber
- Heavenly Strike
- Magnetic Charge
- Lightning Coil
- Fire Arrow
- Ice Arrow
Advertisement

AKFrost

Rank 5
PostedDec 02, 2012 3:54 pm

Re: rate my wizard character skill

All skills can be bought with gold, so there's no real point in having a skill set until very late in the game.

You'll find that the most useful wizard skill will be ice arrow, because of its fast cast and cooldown. Mob control skills such as scorching strike, icy grip, and magic star cannon will also be very useful. Also don't forget instant recollection (cast speed) and astral surge (mcrit)

Safe return will also help.

Magic Shackles, prison of dancing blades, Absolute Zero, and magnetic charge, teleport, and will melter(-mdef) forward will serve you well in PVP.

Once you become an archmage, Chain Lightning Arrow's double attack makes it the predominant DPS spell instead of ice arrow, huge toxic cloud becomes usable in pvp against stealth, and high mana shield is basic for survival.

PVE wise, you will be loved in parties if you buy burning veil.

maco596

Rank 0
maco596
PostedMay 24, 2013 7:04 am
Just put all your skills in hotkey bar then press anything in PVP Smile youre welcome Smile

ThaoBear

Rank 2
ThaoBear
PostedMay 24, 2013 7:05 am
maco596 wrote:
Just put all your skills in hotkey bar then press anything in PVP Smile youre welcome Smile  

This thread is from 2012, please check the date of the thread before posting to avoid necroing old threads.

<center></center>