xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedDec 02, 2012 7:57 am
Killa_1112 wrote:
In short, officially they wont change, but credit given where credit is due, Leo has defiantly been making the effort in recent weeks.  

it's amusing that ppl is changing their appreciation to some ppl. Some comes and some goes at you it seems.

signature of xybolt
Advertisement

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedDec 02, 2012 1:29 pm
xybolt wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
In short, officially they wont change, but credit given where credit is due, Leo has defiantly been making the effort in recent weeks.  

it's amusing that ppl is changing their appreciation to some ppl. Some comes and some goes at you it seems.  
I hate the way aeria works, i despise it, if someone does a good job, they deserve recognition, if someone does a bad job, they need to know.

I can see improvement from certain individuals, this does not mean that the company is changing.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedDec 02, 2012 3:15 pm
Killa_1112 wrote:
I can see improvement from certain individuals, this does not mean that the company is changing.  

This.

My beef is with Aeria as a company and the Shaiya management overall. I will only single out individuals within those for negative comments if they go out of their way to represent the company in what I think is an untoward or incompetent manner. Likewise, individual representatives will be given credit when I think it is due. Fair is fair.

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.