Xenosnake
PostedNov 30, 2012 4:37 pm
But how is defender against a player mech. o. o

Advertisement

MisleadPaws

Rank 0
MisleadPaws
PostedDec 02, 2012 3:54 am
I want a whipper the most o-o (First time I'll be playing a melee class), and afterwards I'll probably make a shadow walker and a medic. Main 3 classes I want to try xD.. But if the defender is going to be so OP I'm a bit afraid now, like it makes sense to do high damage in dungeons to keep aggro, but in PvP it sounds bad since they have so much HP Surprised.

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedDec 02, 2012 4:20 am
Medic is pretty awesome. Just saying :3 Focusing mostly on leveling up my healing skills and buffs, it's pretty hard for mobs to kill me.

joranger

joranger
PostedDec 02, 2012 5:00 am
Xenosnake wrote:

She just turn to mech too XD

the reason im said that Defender is OP cuz tons of HP and class equipment that provide most defense in the game (HP, Defense, Protection) including mech bonus.

I think about 300 Defense , 40% protection, 15% PvP protection with 15k+ HP Sad

About the skills, every class can burst all skill to the target hope that they will die, but Defender will still alive and will burst you back, if you are not Melee class or Medic.... you will die before the burst is finished

/Bad luck Sentinel, Punisher

xenosnake003

Rank 0
xenosnake003
PostedDec 02, 2012 6:45 am
joranger wrote:
Xenosnake wrote:

She just turn to mech too XD

the reason im said that Defender is OP cuz tons of HP and class equipment that provide most defense in the game (HP, Defense, Protection) including mech bonus.

I think about 300 Defense , 40% protection, 15% PvP protection with 15k+ HP Sad

About the skills, every class can burst all skill to the target hope that they will die, but Defender will still alive and will burst you back, if you are not Melee class or Medic.... you will die before the burst is finished

/Bad luck Sentinel, Punisher  

I'm still pretty sure there is a time limit on how much they can stay on mech form o. o

joranger

joranger
PostedDec 02, 2012 7:17 am
Sure XD