hyperike

Rank 0
hyperike
PostedJul 04, 2012 9:39 pm
Look aeria, you're gonna make me cry. Do you wanna make a loyal fan cry? ;.;

Seriously, this game would make a great investment. It requires little upkeep as most of the game is player driven, and the it appeals to most of your market. The simplicity is easy for new gamers to start playing, while the skill needed to be good at it attracts veteran players. Since you can participate equally at any level, both casual and hardcore gamers would have their way.

As for income, Fantasy Earth Zero was set-up in a manner so that gambling (what you guys call loot boxes and tiered spenders) are easy to install and change-up. I knew a few people who spent a ton of money to get a sword that wasn't any better than my nooby axe I spent a few bucks on to upgrade it.

With all the games you guys have been putting up lately, I see no reason to not add an old classic to the mix. Hard, you might even pick up that niche filled with old rpg and final fantasy fans.

Advertisement

kanekoa

Rank 0
kanekoa
PostedOct 07, 2012 5:09 am
I Literally just made an account on aeria games just to comment here. I've also been looking for a game just like FEZ ever since the announcement for it to shutdown was posted. Sadly i had no luck and i would kill to get my hands on a USA Server to play on again.

That being said if aeria games were to get their hands on this game i guarantee at least 1 log on a day and spending at the very least $200 on this game even though i would probably spend a lot more if you had events with clothing and weapons xD

legalgir

Rank 0
PostedOct 07, 2012 9:11 am
please bring this game back to lifeT.T

joeram088

Rank 0
PostedOct 07, 2012 10:00 am

I find Aika online somewhat like Fez

joeram088

Rank 0
PostedOct 07, 2012 10:02 am

Fez

But I would drop this game just to play Fantasy Earth zero again Q_Q

toumakoukin

Rank 0
PostedOct 21, 2012 1:31 am
AHHH!!! you guys got me hopes up.... Crying or Very sad

Rozeluxe1

Rank 0
Rozeluxe1
PostedDec 02, 2012 1:46 am
I would Play and Pay in a heartbeat.

Razeluxe - Level 39 2H Gevrandia.

totorofantasy

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2012 5:11 pm

FEZ. BRING IT BACK! :O

FEZ
i'm sorry but aeria if you didnt get this game, it would be a horrible mistake. I played this game ever since i was in 8th grade. It is simply amazing in a melee AND social sense. I would be so overjoyed if it was brought back by you guys. I would most definitely pay big bucks on the game if you were able to bring it back Very Happy

Deminnn

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2012 8:24 pm
I would pay to play FEZ in a heart beat ! The style of pvp that game had was so unique but yet so fun. When I heard that the game was shutting down I was so heart broken QQ. Aeria if you want to make tons of money bring this game back to life ! Very Happy

Mooncalf123

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2012 12:39 am
whoops didnt see this thread had already been bumped yeah

i support this idea 1000%

Fantasy Earth Zero is a unique game, the only one of its kind to seamlessly combine Real Time Strategy, Action and RPG elements. We need it back!!!! All of the displaced Fantasy Earth Zero fans are just waiting to fork over all their money to Aeria Games...