faely

Rank 4
faely
PostedNov 25, 2012 2:20 am
L0Kl wrote:
the way the billing part is setup you have to fill in things that have nothing to do with this type of thing  

What do you mean by this? Anything having to do with refunds has to go through the billing dept.

chances are noone will respond or I will get someone trying to argue again against being reasonable  
I see GM's responding to you, but being reasonable would have been pursuing this ages ago by asking for help from a GS, sending another ticket, etc, especially if some ticket you sent got "deleted", not waiting for months and months.
Advertisement

L0Kl

Rank 1
L0Kl
a countryside area of newyork United States
PostedNov 27, 2012 1:05 pm
faely wrote:
L0Kl wrote:
the way the billing part is setup you have to fill in things that have nothing to do with this type of thing  

What do you mean by this? Anything having to do with refunds has to go through the billing dept.

chances are noone will respond or I will get someone trying to argue again against being reasonable  
I see GM's responding to you, but being reasonable would have been pursuing this ages ago by asking for help from a GS, sending another ticket, etc, especially if some ticket you sent got "deleted", not waiting for months and months.  
I love how every single time I try to explain things someone feels the need to nitpick them. Yes I sent prior tickets, no I did not ask for GS help because my past experiences with such have gave me reason not to trust that I will get any help from such. Nothing personal to the current GS of other games and the forums but megaten had some rather corrupt GS. I have asked multiple times for help from GM regarding this manner over the past several months. As for why I didn't send it to the billing department before is simple under any normal circumstance the rebate would be processed under the games support help for the game the ticket is about and not the billing department.

faely

Rank 4
faely
PostedNov 27, 2012 1:29 pm
i'm sorry you feel nit picked, however, in none of your posts did you say that you had sent additional tickets during the last several months, which is the only way to get help and "ask" a GM. You only said you sent one that got "deleted" and then the one from October, many months after the game shut down.

Also, any exchange of money, be it a purchase or refund, goes through Billing, not game support, which is why the GM's posting in here are telling you to go to Billing. Game support doesn't handle financial transactions, neither incoming nor outgoing, Billing does.

Sorry you're having issues. Following the proper steps in a timely manner generally yields more positive results.

Good luck.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

L0Kl

Rank 1
L0Kl
PostedNov 27, 2012 1:39 pm
faely wrote:
i'm sorry you feel nit picked, however, in none of your posts did you say that you had sent additional tickets during the last several months, which is the only way to get help and "ask" a GM. You only said you sent one that got "deleted" and then the one from October, many months after the game shut down.

Also, any exchange of money, be it a purchase or refund, goes through Billing, not game support, which is why the GM's posting in here are telling you to go to Billing. Game support doesn't handle financial transactions, neither incoming nor outgoing, Billing does.

Sorry you're having issues. Following the proper steps in a timely manner generally yields more positive results.

Good luck.  
Currently my ticket is on hold with aeria customers support through billing. Honestly if it was involving real cash I could understand,this is purely a ap refund though.Granted allot of the setup aeria used has been changed since that time.

faely

Rank 4
faely
PostedNov 27, 2012 1:45 pm
I understand your logic..just remember that the exchange of AP, whether from you to them or them to you is still a financial transaction, as it is Aerias currency. Glad to hear Billing is looking into it!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

L0Kl

Rank 1
L0Kl
PostedDec 01, 2012 11:19 pm
I have been sitting waiting on a reply,they have now put the ticket as stalled and it had been such since a day after my last post...

L0Kl

Rank 1
L0Kl
PostedDec 18, 2012 2:50 pm
Still no change in the ticket and no response even now.