LionKing151

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 10:30 am

Grand Fantasia

Wont let me play.
So i downloaded Grand Fantasia last night but when i open up the window i black window opens up and just stays n that. Then it ends up saying "Grand Fantasia Not Responding" i dont know what to do. Somebody please help. Im new to this. Laughing
Advertisement

anushthanarang

Rank 0
anushthanarang
PostedNov 26, 2012 7:54 pm

Ditto!

I've been having the same problem and truly hope somebody responds with a solution that works. :/

mschultz98

Rank 3
mschultz98
PostedNov 30, 2012 12:11 pm

Re: Grand Fantasia

Wont let me play.
LionKing151 wrote:
So i downloaded Grand Fantasia last night but when i open up the window i black window opens up and just stays n that. Then it ends up saying "Grand Fantasia Not Responding" i dont know what to do. Somebody please help. Im new to this. Laughing  

Please make sure that you're running GF in administrative mode. Also make sure that GF is allowed through your firewall and through your antivirus settings.

anushthanarang

Rank 0
anushthanarang
PostedDec 01, 2012 2:07 pm

FIXED!

Solution for me.
Well, I was talking to one of the chat mods and he'd suggested that TeamViewer may have been disrupting my game. I went to my Task Manager (Ctrl + Alt + Delete) and saw under Processes that my TeamViewer.exe was active in the background. I ended the process by right-clicking it and retried the game. It turned successfully.

Hope this helps! [:

Sure, you're cool, although I am awesome.