Makrofage

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 12:08 pm

Garbage item for high instance...

Why in high instance like warlord we got garbage item like 1 auqamarine and euclide blueprint when at this time of the game we are all strong and finish our researche in seminary?? we should get better prize.

And in the extra chest why we still got those euclide and aquamarine when we pay for those chest?? Do you really think we are happy to buy those chest with garbage that we gonna dont use?? and throw away.

You should put better prize for those high instance maybe like skill enhancement scroll, some kind of talisman for gear, potion of vitality... something that is useful.

We are alot of player who think the same. Maybe its something you should think about.
Advertisement

Hushihuangdi

Rank 0
Hushihuangdi
PostedDec 01, 2012 12:11 pm
Same concept should be applied to the high level orange and purple wilds rather than dropping the worthless treasure map items. If you ask me Treasure maps should be removed from the game anyway as they do not give anything worthwhile.

Makrofage

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 12:12 pm
Hushihuangdi wrote:
Same concept should be applied to the high level orange and purple wilds rather than dropping the worthless treasure map items. If you ask me Treasure maps should be removed from the game anyway as they do not give anything worthwhile.  

yeah thats true i forgot about those items maps on orange wild