jeseath

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 10:35 am

Unblock my account

I wanna play Eden Eternal again
I haven't played in a while and i changed the password because i forgot the previous one. Long story short the next day it said unrecognized user i tried changing the pass and now it says Sorry, your account was blocked due to a violation of our terms and services. I already sent in a ticket to ban appeal.

[TICKET #8815415] if any eden eternal GM can see to this I would appreciate it..
Username: galousen
Character name: Grimner
Advertisement

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedDec 01, 2012 10:44 am
Try this...

~Lil_Kizuna

jeseath

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 11:25 am

Still no reply from the ticket...

ill try your link
Still have to send a ticket but hopefully they answer fast... I wanna play before i start working again!

irisglance

Rank 0
PostedSep 08, 2014 6:29 am

block account

why does my account been block?
i just play this game then after several hours i logout then after almost 5 hours i tried to play again but when i click start game it said that the user is block/ the user login id is block.

why why why why i have spent so much time building up my character. help me plzzzzzzzzz

sIink

Rank 4
sIink
PostedSep 08, 2014 6:55 am

Re: block account

why does my account been block?
irisglance wrote:
i just play this game then after several hours i logout then after almost 5 hours i tried to play again but when i click start game it said that the user is block/ the user login id is block.

why why why why i have spent so much time building up my character. help me plzzzzzzzzz  

In the future, please do not reply to a topic that is two years old. You can simply make a new topic.

Steps you should take:

1. Log out of aeria site/forum. (Log out of any alternate account, such as irisglance)
2. Do a Ban Appeal (Yes, while being logged out.)
3. Check the email associated with the suspended account for an auto-reply letting you know it's been sent. You may need to check your email's Spam folder. If you don't see it, then you're not checking the correct email.
4. Wait up to 48 hours for your game's GM to respond. (Again, you may need to check your email's Spam folder.)

Mast3rayan

Rank 0
PostedSep 08, 2014 2:05 pm

admin

please my **** banned why i dont open hack or any thing please please my name account THEREDZONE
please my **** banned why i dont open hack or any thing please please my name account THEREDZONE

Neritti

Rank 2
Neritti
PostedSep 08, 2014 2:22 pm
GMs don't respond to requests regarding banned accounts posted on forums or shoutbox. Also, us GS folk have no access to any player account info and can't do anything about bans either. The only way to get a GM to investigate the ban on your account, is to begin a ban appeal ticket which can take a couple days to get a response. Ban Appeal