.AngelHero.

Rank 0
.AngelHero.
PostedMar 02, 2013 6:04 pm

Un-Mute Please

Account: dohieu19191
In Game Name: Dark_Do
Server: Sapphire

Description: (This is my brother's account. He has autism by the way. I am doing this for him.)
He was under my reach of vision.

Innocence Detail: He was just only speaking to his girlfriend in guild chat. he wasn't spamming.

killerhomedog

Rank 0
killerhomedog
PostedJun 23, 2013 5:09 pm
Hey, I have a problem but it's not in game, it's on the forums, happyzappy was the only aeria game sage/ gm / whatever else there is on, and he swears up and down that he didnt mute me, well he was the only staff member on at the time, now everytime he gets on i can't talk in the EE shout box, not to mention im already having problems with the game and i havent been able to play since the new patch came out.....why can't i talk in shout box?

Jellyfish10001

GameSage: Eden Eternal
Jellyfish10001
PostedJun 23, 2013 5:15 pm
killerhomedog wrote:
Hey, I have a problem but it's not in game, it's on the forums, happyzappy was the only aeria game sage/ gm / whatever else there is on, and he swears up and down that he didnt mute me, well he was the only staff member on at the time, now everytime he gets on i can't talk in the EE shout box, not to mention im already having problems with the game and i havent been able to play since the new patch came out.....why can't i talk in shout box?  

First of all, GS's cannot mute anyone. We are just volunteers. Only GMs can do that, as they work for Aeria. Make sure you're logged into your forum account before attempting to talk in the shoutbox. If you think you've been muted, it usually isn't permanent -- wait it out. If it's an ongoing problem, you can submit a ticket here about it.

killerhomedog

Rank 0
killerhomedog
PostedJun 23, 2013 5:20 pm
I am logged in to my forums account or i couldn't post this, and i can talk but every time fine untill happyzappy gets on then I cant talk at all, it doesn't say im mute or anything i can talk but, when i refresh everything i typed disappears like i didn't type it, some days I can talk some days i can't, its really annoying me seeing how I cant play the game nor can i talk in shout box. but it worked fine then happyzappy was in shout box an bam, i couldnt talk.

Jellyfish10001

Jellyfish10001
PostedJun 23, 2013 5:21 pm
killerhomedog wrote:
I am logged in to my forums account or i couldn't post this, and i can talk but every time fine untill happyzappy gets on then I cant talk at all, it doesn't say im mute or anything i can talk but, when i refresh everything i typed disappears like i didn't type it, some days I can talk some days i can't, its really annoying me seeing how I cant play the game nor can i talk in shout box. but it worked fine then happyzappy was in shout box an bam, i couldnt talk.  

Trust me, it has nothing to do with him being on the shoutbox. Sometimes that does happen, though. There is an issue where the forums will log you out and then you'll have to relog back in, or that the shoutbox is trying to load and will delete what you're in the middle of typing.

killerhomedog

Rank 0
killerhomedog
PostedJun 23, 2013 5:25 pm
I'm telling you i am logged in, it says "summiting your comment" and it done loading and yall ignore me, so either i got muted unfairly or yall are ignoring me, i can spam the shout box right now and i bet no one will see it.

Jellyfish10001

Jellyfish10001
PostedJun 23, 2013 5:27 pm
killerhomedog wrote:
I'm telling you i am logged in, it says "summiting your comment" and it done loading and yall ignore me, so either i got muted unfairly or yall are ignoring me, i can spam the shout box right now and i bet no one will see it.  

I do not see any posts in the shoutbox from you currently. Try using a different browser and talking in the shoutbox.

killerhomedog

Rank 0
killerhomedog
PostedJun 23, 2013 5:35 pm
Jellyfish10001 wrote:
killerhomedog wrote:

I do not see any posts in the shoutbox from you currently. Try using a different browser and talking in the shoutbox.  

nope, doesn't work, either someone keeps muting me unfairly or, they muted the wrong person, this crap happens everyday, on all my accounts, then i can't talk in shout box for a few days, then it works again, then soon as happyzappy gets on i can't talk again. I've done nothing wrong.

Jellyfish10001

Jellyfish10001
PostedJun 23, 2013 5:37 pm
killerhomedog wrote:
Jellyfish10001 wrote:
killerhomedog wrote:

nope, doesn't work, either someone keeps muting me unfairly or, they muted the wrong person, this crap happens everyday, on all my accounts, then i can't talk in shout box for a few days, then it works again, then soon as happyzappy gets on i can't talk again. I've done nothing wrong.  

You're not being muted. Happyzappy cannot mute you; neither can any GS, as I've already mentioned. Try clearing your web browser's cache and trying again. Also, are you sure that you're trying to talk on Eden Etenal's shoutbox and not another game's shoutbox?