yulli

Rank 4
PostedAug 13, 2012 12:55 pm

Re: something with the ban appeal

tunggon wrote:
im using my cousin's account

my cousin has made a thread, but its already locked.
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=13785863#13785863

the thread you linked to is made by you, are you saying you and your cousin are using the same account? that is account sharing and is against the Terms of Service.
Terms of Service wrote:
Only one person may use an Account. You are liable for all activities conducted through your Account.  

tunggon wrote:
so? what should i do?  

the only thing you can do is ban appeal.
you can not discuss bans on the forum, it must be done with ban appeal only.
Advertisement

setengahdewa

Rank 0
PostedAug 21, 2012 10:54 am

Re: something with the ban appeal

yulli wrote:
tunggon wrote:
im using my cousin's account

my cousin has made a thread, but its already locked.
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=13785863#13785863

the thread you linked to is made by you, are you saying you and your cousin are using the same account? that is account sharing and is against the Terms of Service.
Terms of Service wrote:
Only one person may use an Account. You are liable for all activities conducted through your Account.  

tunggon wrote:
so? what should i do?  

the only thing you can do is ban appeal.
you can not discuss bans on the forum, it must be done with ban appeal only.  

hi there, it was me who got banned.

i got unbanned after i re-appeal. and after i play again, i got sentenced for the same matter.
is there anything wrong with the system or what?
i mean, i got banned, unbanned, and then banned again for the same problem?
is that possible? cos i really remember i didnt do that accusation, and the previous problem merely was just a misunderstanding. since i got unbanned before, i thought the matter has clear.

tuazonyuan

Rank 0
PostedOct 16, 2012 8:42 am

Ban

Well GM, You should inform us first. So we will not send any ban report.

Right?

shadesoina

Rank 0
shadesoina
PostedOct 17, 2012 6:23 am
It's all great saying don't post anything talking about bans but, my friend has a problem, they can't make a ban appeal as the game "shin megami tensei online" isn't on the list of games anymore, since they swapped over to Atlus games it's a real big problem as they wanted to migrate the account. they did nothing wrong and the block was uncalled for.

How can they make a ban appeal if they can't select the game they got blocked from?
Little help would be good.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedOct 17, 2012 8:27 am
shadesoina wrote:
It's all great saying don't post anything talking about bans but, my friend has a problem, they can't make a ban appeal as the game "shin megami tensei online" isn't on the list of games anymore, since they swapped over to Atlus games it's a real big problem as they wanted to migrate the account. they did nothing wrong and the block was uncalled for.

How can they make a ban appeal if they can't select the game they got blocked from?
Little help would be good.  

You're allowed to ask questions if you need help, you're just not supposed to actually discuss the ban or the RT content on the forums~

Just choose a random game (EN) from the list and explain the situation in the message.

Codex.Squared

Rank 0
PostedNov 17, 2012 9:39 am

Help!

I have a ban on my account, but the problem is that I actually haven't /been/ on my account in forever. I don't even know what game I got a ban for! I never received an email or anything. I can't even log in to see what happened.

My site name would be strifekun. If anyone could help me, I'd be super appreciative!

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 17, 2012 12:07 pm

Re: Help!

Codex.Squared wrote:
I have a ban on my account, but the problem is that I actually haven't /been/ on my account in forever. I don't even know what game I got a ban for! I never received an email or anything. I can't even log in to see what happened.

My site name would be strifekun. If anyone could help me, I'd be super appreciative!  

Hello~!

Your account most likely got suspended for security reasons. They suspend accounts that's been unused for over 6 months. If you haven't already done it, send in a Ban Appeal and they will help you recover your account. Good luck~ ♥

Codex.Squared

Rank 0
PostedNov 17, 2012 12:18 pm

Re: Help!

iBambi wrote:
Codex.Squared wrote:

Hello~!

Your account most likely got suspended for security reasons. They suspend accounts that's been unused for over 6 months. If you haven't already done it, send in a Ban Appeal and they will help you recover your account. Good luck~ ♥  

OMGOSH! Thank you so much for the reply! I was freaking out so badly when I tried to log in and found that I couldn't. Hopefully this is the problem and everything will work out with the appeal process.

jeseath

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 10:17 am

Sorry. your account was blocked due to violation of our term

Need an answer!!!!
ok so i haven't played in a long time, by long im saying more than a year or so. I decided to comeback to the game and look who forgot the password. So i changed it got in and played the game. I saw 200 aeria points and 300worth of rewards point unclaimed so I claimed it and then my aeria point said error. Ok so back to gaming I was able to play Eden Eternal, and when it was late I decided to give it a night. Next day boom sorry unrecognized account, so i tried changing the password again. This time it said Sorry, this account has been blocked due to a violation of our terms and services. Which one did I violate really? I have spent a lot of money in the past and still have unclaimed game items. I wanna play again! Need a reply and an answer...from a GM, Admin or support.

turisto9978

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 12:11 pm

ban lifted, still cant log in

ban lifted still cant log in
Hello

Regarding my account jmk44764476 I got email 9 hours ago from billing saying my ban was lifted. When I tried to log in, it says my account is still blocked.

plz help

heres email from Aeria billing:

Subject: [Request Tracker (RT) #8908435] [Ban appeal] chargebacks
> From: support@aeriagames.com
> To: ********
> Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 02:13:47 -0500
>
> Hello jmk44764476,
>
> Thank you for contacting us. After further investigation of the account,
> we have fixed the issue and you will now be able to access your account
> and the AP along with it to purchase items in game. We apologize for any
> inconvenience that this might have caused you. Please log into your game
> to verify that you are able to play and use your AP. If you have any other
> problems, please contact us again.
>
> Thank you for being a valued customer to Aeria Games.
>
> Regards,
> Billing Staff
> Team Aeria