hamishmctavish

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 10:38 am

Defence items for classes other than Wars etc

Everyone knows Wars/Fighters/Guardians/Defenders are way overpowered Sad The simple solution would be to release items for other classes that can be equipped in the "shield" slot allowing players to link an equal amount of lapis to these Idea It would also give Aeria another revenue stream which I am sure they would not turn down. These items do not need to be displayed on a player (just like accessories), just in the inventory display keeping scripting to a minimum Wink
Advertisement

mattorico

Rank 0
mattorico
PostedNov 30, 2012 10:09 pm

Re: Defence items for classes other than Wars etc

hamishmctavish wrote:
Everyone knows Wars/Fighters/Guardians/Defenders are way overpowered Sad The simple solution would be to release items for other classes that can be equipped in the "shield" slot allowing players to link an equal amount of lapis to these Idea It would also give Aeria another revenue stream which I am sure they would not turn down. These items do not need to be displayed on a player (just like accessories), just in the inventory display keeping scripting to a minimum Wink  

+1

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedDec 01, 2012 12:12 am
I can see how it's a smart idea, and tbh other MMORPGs got items like these.
So support from me.
But AGE is not the ones making updates to this game Nexon is.
So it ain't going to happen, cause of several reasons I don't feel like posting atm.