Author Message

ImpalementOne

Rank 3
ImpalementOne
Joined
12 Aug 2012
Posts
1000
Location
New York City United States
PostedNov 30, 2012 2:20 pm
so what if they dont read it before the tier ends i dont get anything?

I'm forever grateful that you taught me the art of drawing butts Master Aznteck, and thanks to Katovas for the beautiful signature
Advertisement

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
Joined
19 May 2011
Posts
3846
Location
Netherlands
PostedNov 30, 2012 2:23 pm
ImpalementOne wrote:
so what if they dont read it before the tier ends i dont get anything?  

I believe they save every time you buy/spend AP, so they can just watch it back. Anyway, I can't help you any more with this. (I've never done these kinds of spenders).
Perhaps a GS can help you with this.

fuzaspt

Rank 0
fuzaspt
Joined
12 Dec 2010
Posts
17
Location
France
PostedNov 30, 2012 2:47 pm
What about a tattoo set?or we can just chose 1 tattoo 35 days? o.o And... Protection Package/Special Parts, cud we ask it or we just can ask 1 equipment.

RoadRaceWarrior

Rank 4
RoadRaceWarrior
Joined
22 Apr 2008
Posts
3110
Location
In a 1960s Old House in Stockton United States
PostedNov 30, 2012 2:50 pm
fuzaspt wrote:
What about a tattoo set?or we can just chose 1 tattoo 35 days? o.o And... Protection Package/Special Parts, cud we ask it or we just can ask 1 equipment.  

Memphis wrote:
(please note, packages,sets, and AAA-12 and AAA-12 MC are not included in this)  

There is your answer...

WT IGN = [GS]ZERO formally. Now known as my old name RRW9 Less QQ More Pew Pew.

kvue0987987k

Rank 0
Joined
20 Dec 2012
Posts
1
Location
Australia
PostedJan 03, 2013 2:03 am

ELWRCI SL

giveme a gun now
give me a gun I have 14 bad weopens
PLEASE GIVE ME ELWRCI M6A2 SL

lightspeed11

Rank 4
lightspeed11
Joined
24 Jun 2011
Posts
3007
Location
Texas United States
PostedJan 03, 2013 3:16 am

Re: ELWRCI SL

giveme a gun now
kvue0987987k wrote:
give me a gun I have 14 bad weopens
PLEASE GIVE ME ELWRCI M6A2 SL  


No. Practice aim, no so elwrci sl for you.Anyway if you can't hs then there is not point in having SL, you can use any elwrci, C95, sz, or whatever you want to use to spray if you can't aim. I know guys that can own with Auz and gold weapons, look up to them instead.

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
Joined
19 May 2011
Posts
3846
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 03, 2013 6:07 am

Re: ELWRCI SL

giveme a gun now
lightspeed11 wrote:
kvue0987987k wrote:
give me a gun I have 14 bad weopens
PLEASE GIVE ME ELWRCI M6A2 SL  


No. Practice aim, no so elwrci sl for you.Anyway if you can't hs then there is not point in having SL, you can use any elwrci, C95, sz, or whatever you want to use to spray if you can't aim. I know guys that can own with Auz and gold weapons, look up to them instead.  

And don't buy C95 SL, since alot of nwe accounts start spraying with it because they don't know how to use it.

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
Joined
15 Mar 2010
Posts
7523
Location
Shibuya Japan
PostedJan 03, 2013 6:46 am

Re: ELWRCI SL

giveme a gun now
zweetvlek wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
kvue0987987k wrote:
give me a gun I have 14 bad weopens
PLEASE GIVE ME ELWRCI M6A2 SL  


No. Practice aim, no so elwrci sl for you.Anyway if you can't hs then there is not point in having SL, you can use any elwrci, C95, sz, or whatever you want to use to spray if you can't aim. I know guys that can own with Auz and gold weapons, look up to them instead.  

And don't buy C95 SL, since alot of nwe accounts start spraying with it because they don't know how to use it.  

That's what it's made for. Same purpose as M6A2. Spray.

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
Joined
19 May 2011
Posts
3846
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 03, 2013 7:00 am

Re: ELWRCI SL

giveme a gun now
Aznteck wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
kvue0987987k wrote:
give me a gun I have 14 bad weopens
PLEASE GIVE ME ELWRCI M6A2 SL  


No. Practice aim, no so elwrci sl for you.Anyway if you can't hs then there is not point in having SL, you can use any elwrci, C95, sz, or whatever you want to use to spray if you can't aim. I know guys that can own with Auz and gold weapons, look up to them instead.  

And don't buy C95 SL, since alot of nwe accounts start spraying with it because they don't know how to use it.  

That's what it's made for. Same purpose as M6A2. Spray.  

Meh, I know you're right. But it's like they motivate people to start wolving and spraying with all the free wolf items (tutorial, killcount) and the ap-weapons-being-sold-for-gold-weapons Razz (C95-SL - SZ-550 SL)

I really want to know what these "14 bad weapons" are Razz

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
Joined
15 Mar 2010
Posts
7523
Location
Shibuya Japan
PostedJan 03, 2013 7:21 am

Re: ELWRCI SL

giveme a gun now
zweetvlek wrote:
Aznteck wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
kvue0987987k wrote:
give me a gun I have 14 bad weopens
PLEASE GIVE ME ELWRCI M6A2 SL  


No. Practice aim, no so elwrci sl for you.Anyway if you can't hs then there is not point in having SL, you can use any elwrci, C95, sz, or whatever you want to use to spray if you can't aim. I know guys that can own with Auz and gold weapons, look up to them instead.  

And don't buy C95 SL, since alot of nwe accounts start spraying with it because they don't know how to use it.  

That's what it's made for. Same purpose as M6A2. Spray.  

Meh, I know you're right. But it's like they motivate people to start wolving and spraying with all the free wolf items (tutorial, killcount) and the ap-weapons-being-sold-for-gold-weapons Razz (C95-SL - SZ-550 SL)

I really want to know what these "14 bad weapons" are Razz  

SG550 SL isn't that bad. AT is worse. A bit slower, but the recoil is so much more manageable and easy to handle.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: