3. hyunahan
  4. twinkerbel
  5. redphoenix55
  6. owner_leah
  7. a.thi92
  8. _.Summer._
  9. katashi65
  10. schneidy1

Congratulations to all Winners! Your prizes will be delivered via the Item Mall Inventory Ingame (press I to find them). Please allow up to 7 business days for the prizes to be handed out.

Myorepl

Rank 0
Myorepl
PostedNov 30, 2012 10:44 am

Re: Winners Week 1

Look here!
Jemmeh did something genius for us in 3rd ranking so I thought I do previous weeks. Hope nobody minds ^^

Photo

1. heyylen

2. SpHinX180

3. xyuberx

4. imnotracey

5. metazoing

6. DarylValentine

7. Earthywar

8. katashi65

9. kitsuneflames

10. Gravitta

Edited Photo

1. jeffysaur

2. Zetsumei418

3. redphoenix55

4. twinkerbel

5. waterblade01

6. Jemmeh

7. _.Summer._

8. a.thi92

9. Kasumilein

10. Khidara

Challenge

1. OpulentSpring
    Code:
    Ohhai, I'm Rentsu (Just call me Haru pls). Why should I be EE's top model? Well, I could tell you my obsession for fashion in real life and ingame have motivated me to compete, or that I've played the game for a year now and know the 'pretty' spots in the maps, or even that my eye for small detail makes me quite qualified. But is it even about that? Modeling isn't about who has the most expensive clothes, who's done it the longest, or who has the best special effects. It's about getting the viewer to perceive the same beauty that compelled you to take that picture. And when you look at it that way, sometimes even the simplest of things can define the word "beautiful" perfectly.

2. Tangamanga
    Code:
    Everyone can be beautiful, however, Top Models have a special kind of beauty, and I know how to exploit mine; it is generally thought that pink and men don't mix, however, one must simply know how to wear it.
    The World of Eden Eternal is not for the faint of heart, but I as an Eternal Guardian, strive to make it a better land for all who live in it.
    I wish for World Peace, a place where alpacas may roam freely around.
    If I am elected Top Model, I shall make this a reality, and to prove it, half of my winnings shall be donated to the Save-an-Alpaca foundation.

3. hyunahan
    Code:
    Hi everyone! My name is HaeNa and I come from a little backwoods area called Limestone Mountain. After being discovered in a blue crystal and finding out I was an Eternal Guardian, I embarked on a journey far away from home in the hopes of uniting the races of Eden Eternal and helping to protect the inhabitants that live here. Throughout my wanderings, I have made many friends--some who have helped me and others whom I have helped. I am one of the nicest people you will meet, but do not be deceived by my looks. I may be small, but I am strong and I will always stand up for what I believe in. Because of this, you will often find me on the battlefield fighting long and arduous battles against those who would try to disrupt the peace of this fair land. Though the end of this journey is not yet in sight and new problems crop up every day, I continue to have an upbeat and positive outlook on the world I have found myself in. Every time I step into a new area, I take a moment to gaze out in fascination and delight. As Eden Eternal's Next Top Model, I want to instill in everyone a desire to experience the same kind of wonder.

4. twinkerbel
    Code:
    There comes no success without hardwork. I am an arty person who always tries to challenge myself in searching for new ideas and inspiration for my workpieces. Hence, I took part in a lot of similar designing competitions in other games and events. From all of my accumulated experiences through the years, I have learnt and continued improving myself in escalating my skills to a greater height. All my winning entries have significantly boosted my confidence and those of the entries which I have not won has allowed me to gain valuable insights on what needs to be improved. There is no doubt on how much time and effort I am willing to contribute in bringing the best out of every pieces of my work. I see no boundary being creative because it allows me to make mistakes as each individual has its unique world of canvas portrayed by our own imagination. What it takes for me to become the next Eden Eternal™s top model depends on what you see in me.

5. redphoenix55
    Code:
    Growing up, I've always been taught to view life in black and white. You either could or you couldn't; you were either right or you were wrong, and there was never a shade of gray or in-between. With such a fatalistic outlook on life, there was no innovation, no creativity, no chance of a miracle, and I grew tired of that. As a result, I searched for things that contradicted these beliefs, that called for the unexpected, and allowed for endless possibilities. Eden Eternal was one of these things. In many MMOs, you have the same generalities: you pick a class in the beginning, and you are stuck with it, until death do you part, and even then some. The world of Eden was substantially different, allowing you to change class at any time, thus expanding your capabilities and potential. In this grayscale world that I have lived in, Eden Eternal is one of the many things I have found that add color to my life and that is why I want to believe I am capable of winning Eden Eternal's Next Top Model, to show the world that anything is possible.

6. owner_leah
    Code:
    My name is Talia and I would love to be considered for the title EE Topmodel!! I am a happy, vibrant kitty girl who has many talents ^^ I love to use magic and this week I chose to highlight the color purple. A color which means magic, royalty, mystery, and creativity. If you let me stay on for next week, I can show just how creative I can be ;)

7. a.thi92
    Code:
    I can be Eden Eternal's Top Model because my character is capable of looking attractive at the same time have the skills required to be a role model for other players. Being the guild leader of KnightsOfOne and color-blind, I've learned from my guild members and other players what it takes to be a true leader and to judge a person by their content and action, not by their color. I strongly believe I've led my guild towards a bright future and I will too as Eden Eternal's Top Model!

8. _.Summer._
    Code:
    Facing new challenges was always a struggle for me. Even with my messed up builds for my classes, I always tried my best to keep up with others. I think to be Eden's Next Top Model is not all about having a bunch of costumes, how pretty you look or anything in particular. It is about the inside! It doesn't matter how simple or plain you look, everyone has something unique inside. To be honest, I have no primes, no crafted armor, no good stats, or good photo-shopping skills. Only my awesome guildmates and friends who support me in everyway they can. And I believe that is enough for me. This is to show them how far I've gone throughout my journey. I present you the colours of me. The colours of Eden.

9. katashi65
    Code:
    I've been playing Eden Eternal for a long time, since the Closed Beta came out in America. As a result, I've spent a good portion of my time exploring the rich environments throughout the continent, trying out every class available to use, and meeting many crazy or cool people.

In a game, aesthetic appeal contributes as much to a gaming experience as good mechanics or smooth animation, and Eden Eternal stunned me with a workable Anime art style as well as a very free camera, so I always want to make the most of it. It's my turn to return the favor to those who make Eden Eternal wonderful and engaging by showing just how far you can push the limits of the word "beautiful" in this game.

However, even though I've worked on my character really hard and have costumes and accessories of my own as well as a wide range of special weapons, I wanted to start this competition showing off only rewards for grinding in the game (unmodified level 70 class outfit; special boss drop Blue weapon). Step back to appreciate the game's simplest rewards for the dedication we players put in.

10. schneidy1
    Code:
    I want to be the Eden's Topmodel not only for myself but to be an inspiration to all those mediocre players like me who don't have awesome Primes, or colorful wings, or Jaw Dropping Costumes. I want to inspire them to step up the challenge and dont let wealth hinder them... but let creativity be their limit :)