pure.evil8

Rank 0
pure.evil8
PostedNov 01, 2012 6:58 am

Item Mall Issue

I'm havin some problems with the Item Mall and seems like i'm not the only one
So.. You know those event items that you get for spending 1AP for the 1st time.. I had all of them on my Item Mall and made a new character to use those Sets. But seems like the Item Mall is having some issues, people can't take things out of it and when they try to if they switch characters or Log off, the item they tried to take out from the Item Mall it's gone. And that happened to me today, i clicked on the Sage Gear Set in my Item Mall to take it off, and it didn't work. So i switched on my main and when i checked it was gone. And it wasn't in any of my character's inventory. Pease Help TT^TT i really needed the set ._.'
Advertisement

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedNov 01, 2012 8:59 am

Re: Item Mall Issue

I'm havin some problems with the Item Mall and seems like i'm not the only one
pure.evil8 wrote:
So.. You know those event items that you get for spending 1AP for the 1st time.. I had all of them on my Item Mall and made a new character to use those Sets. But seems like the Item Mall is having some issues, people can't take things out of it and when they try to if they switch characters or Log off, the item they tried to take out from the Item Mall it's gone. And that happened to me today, i clicked on the Sage Gear Set in my Item Mall to take it off, and it didn't work. So i switched on my main and when i checked it was gone. And it wasn't in any of my character's inventory. Pease Help TT^TT i really needed the set ._.'  

Please submit an RT here, with as much detail as possible, including the name of the item that has gone missing.

Beautifulhearts

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 10:30 pm

first time spender trouble

spent at least 1ap but got no event package
Hi can somebody help me with my little issue? ... i spent 109 ap and i didn't get the first time spender event package? any help would be appreciated :]

xIreRoll

Rank 2
xIreRoll
PostedNov 10, 2012 10:35 pm
^ ok make sure you bought the AP and not used Free AP Offers which don't count towards your first spend. Just make sure this because alot of people use these for a lil extra AP.
and it can take 24~48 hrs for package to be delivered. if it fits under this criteria)and there's issue just RT and GM will fix

rena_ishtar

Rank 0
rena_ishtar
PostedNov 30, 2012 8:08 am
xIreRoll wrote:
^ ok make sure you bought the AP and not used Free AP Offers which don't count towards your first spend. Just make sure this because alot of people use these for a lil extra AP.
and it can take 24~48 hrs for package to be delivered. if it fits under this criteria)and there's issue just RT and GM will fix  

well then to stay kinda on topic.... i can't get money on payapl at this time and my phone service isn't listed on the add to phone bill option

is there a game card i can buy in an actual store?

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 30, 2012 8:13 am
rena_ishtar wrote:
xIreRoll wrote:

well then to stay kinda on topic.... i can't get money on payapl at this time and my phone service isn't listed on the add to phone bill option

is there a game card i can buy in an actual store?  

It depends on where you live, some countries don't have AP cards available for sale in the stores, but Target and 7/11 is the most common ones.

You don't need your cellphone service to be listed as an option for payment, OneBip supports almost all countries and is really easy to pay with, if you want to pay with SMS.

rena_ishtar

Rank 0
rena_ishtar
PostedNov 30, 2012 8:18 am
your right i was a little vague....

in the USA is there a game card (sicne you said target and 7/11 i'll say yes) and what would the name of the card be?

and after i spend bonus AP can i still collect after spending real AP after?

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 30, 2012 8:20 am
rena_ishtar wrote:
your right i was a little vague....

in the USA is there a game card (sicne you said target and 7/11 i'll say yes) and what would the name of the card be?

and after i spend bonus AP can i still collect after spending real AP after?  

They're named Aeria Fun Cards. If you spent free AP before, you will qualify once you spend your first bought AP. o/