Astrella

Rank 0
PostedMay 26, 2012 5:47 pm

Roleplaying Guild on Diamond

CrystalGuardians
Hello writers! I wanted to tell everyone that my brother (CN: Lishang) and I (CN: Fain) are trying to form a guild with a role playing community on the Diamond server. As for me, I can't play a game without going into character development and rp. If you are like-minded, please pm me! I'd love to establish a network of role players. I'll be looking into the best way to rp within the world of Eden Eternal. Wish us luck, and thanks a lot!

Guild Name: CrystalGuardians
Leader: Lishang -Interested in hunting, guild quests, and expansion
Storyteller: Fain -Interested in roleplay and devoted to creating a role playing community with over-arching plot lines, in-game rp, and forum-based rp.
Advertisement

AshwolfAlpha

Rank 0
PostedJun 11, 2012 10:26 pm

Re: Roleplaying Guild on Diamond

CrystalGuardians
Astrella wrote:
Hello writers! I wanted to tell everyone that my brother (CN: Lishang) and I (CN: Fain) are trying to form a guild with a role playing community on the Diamond server. As for me, I can't play a game without going into character development and rp. If you are like-minded, please pm me! I'd love to establish a network of role players. I'll be looking into the best way to rp within the world of Eden Eternal. Wish us luck, and thanks a lot!

Guild Name: CrystalGuardians
Leader: Lishang -Interested in hunting, guild quests, and expansion
Storyteller: Fain -Interested in roleplay and devoted to creating a role playing community with over-arching plot lines, in-game rp, and forum-based rp.

If you still plan on creating this guild or have already done so, I would be interested in this.

I have created a character on Diamond and added you both to my buddy list. (Sadly, my characters are all on Sapphire) If and when I see you online, I will be sure to send you a message.

pinkpepper36312

Rank 0
pinkpepper36312
PostedJun 19, 2012 1:13 pm
Oh! Finally a role playing guild, I need to join SO badly, sad to say though, that I can't whisper any one....try whispering me? I just now revamped my chars so they're all new and I'll let you know when you can whisper me and stuff...I really need to role play soon or my brains will fall out. Rolling Eyes

Kacaze

Rank 0
PostedJun 20, 2012 7:29 pm
I am really interested in role playing for this game, and would love to join. Unfortunately I am already in a loving guild and would like to stay with them, so I was wondering if I could RP with you guys without joining the guild itself. Mail or PM my character, Kacaze.

GothicMaid24th

Rank 0
GothicMaid24th
PostedAug 23, 2012 8:10 pm
I really need to RP, is it still open?

thecrystalion

Rank 0
thecrystalion
PostedNov 30, 2012 3:45 am
Ooo~ An RP Guild, Gosh Finaly~
Does it have a lvl Requrement cuz Now i wanna join <3

chrisc10239