Element.Ag

Rank 0
Element.Ag
PostedNov 20, 2012 6:47 pm

How's DK in PVP?

Not near 90 yet but I'm curious of strengths, weaknesses, overall utility of the class in PVP.
Advertisement

turtle2257

Rank 3
turtle2257
PostedNov 26, 2012 1:55 am
They have godlike dps

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 26, 2012 4:51 am
DK got really really high DPS, they can be physically tanky too, but then you'll have to sacrifice some DPS. The weakness is prolly that they're still squishy towards magic. Overall, it's a very good class if you know how to play it properly.

Mila.urlich

Rank 0
Mila.urlich
PostedNov 30, 2012 2:36 am
I can't really say from experience firsthand, but as an opponent, I found one DK in particular to be verreh good.

Strengths would definitely be dmg output. So high *Q*... the variety of weps the DK can multi proc from, and the defense a DK can obtain (though with all the def debuffers at endgame, this sometimes accounts for nil).

I don't know about weaknesses, it depends on the opponent I guess. High evade and anti stun can be a pain for a DK. But not excessively so, or so I've been told. Or maybe I was told that cause it was directed to me. Idk.

minuzaki

Rank 4
minuzaki
PostedNov 30, 2012 1:35 pm
Deathknights are a class that you can either build towards tanking, or build towards DPS. Built correctly, Deathknight's are designed to dish out the most constant DPS in game.

Koisha

Rank 0
Koisha
PostedDec 03, 2012 9:42 am
Sorry for the late reply. DKs are one of the end games highest dpsers losing only to WS because of their Ultimate.

What DKs are best at are capping xtals,killing hit able classes

DKs are very bad at tanking caster classes so if you meet one who is targeting you either pray your sleep hammer procs or an ally disturbs him if not its lock debuff and the 10+k hits.

All in all its how you build your Deathknight as well as your playstyle. Your skill sequence etc also comes into play. Try mixing and find out which skill sequence is best for you o/

<http>

Element.Ag

Rank 0
Element.Ag
PostedDec 09, 2012 9:23 am
Thanks for the replies, everyone.