santanaco

Rank 0
PostedNov 29, 2012 4:49 am
pearlz wrote:
Here i thought Paladins was more about Defence / HP / Support than to be able to be a Battle tank....Does that remind you of a certain game " Shaiya " I think class professions should be left to what they really meant to be.If you wanted to play a Strong damage dealer go play a War.  

u clearly dono what those skil trees mean in this game skill system is diff then shaya or ur normal mmorpg games but u cant understand it judjing form ur lame comment grow some brain before talking ty
Advertisement

dy1985

Rank 0
PostedNov 29, 2012 6:10 am
Overall I like how the game allows for different customizations and how 1 class can be so different from another player of the same class e.g hybrid or pure.

Some points on the game

1 thing i would like to see improved is the cutting of the maps and enviromental objects. i seem to run into many invisible walls throughout the map. enviromental objects such as rocks and fences should allow the player to actually jump over them instead of having to run around them or sometimes even back out before running around them. Also when comming downhill and you see a cliff you should be allowed to jump down them. i would understand if the cliff is much too high that you would block it out to make it slightly more realistic but even small little drops end up just being an invisible wall.

As a new game complexity may not be needed yet but this is another point i would like to see the game improve on as it ages.

Points on Paladin

As for the Paladin. An extreamly good class to play and well rounded. skills can be improved not dmg wise as this would just kill the need for needing more dps players but instead make the skills more aggro based. If a tank cannot pull aggro away from the high dmgers then whats the use of being a tank at all? Some skills may have to be swapped around in the tree as it does not seem to make much sense if you want to go DPS and suddenly you you get tanking skills or vise versa.

If i do think of something else ill post again otherwise not too bad of a game and class.

huesoamz

Rank 0
huesoamz
PostedNov 29, 2012 7:50 am
1)In lvl 30, Who have more base HP, Paladin or War?
2)Any know HOW HP give 1 stat in CON?

MetalWar - Barbarian Tank

dementia71

Rank 0
dementia71
PostedNov 29, 2012 10:15 am
Akash13 wrote:
add 1-2 shield moves more ,right now he has only 1 skill with shield . i think it is already balanced,no need to change a lot except few minor changes..Smile  

100% agree

EL VERDADERO GAMER NO MUERE, RESPAWNEA!

dementia71

Rank 0
dementia71
PostedNov 29, 2012 10:31 am
I assemble my paladin with 70% in HP
the remaining 30% is distributed between Atk and MP.
what I seek in my paladin is to resist attacks and stop the enemy long enough for the rest of the team can heal or attack the enemy from behind.
the paladin is a shield for the team, a wall where the enemy can not pass, but that you hit and hit on my shield.
sorry for my English, my native language is Spanish

EL VERDADERO GAMER NO MUERE, RESPAWNEA!

fakelegend

Rank 0
fakelegend
PostedNov 29, 2012 12:57 pm

my opinion

-attack buff ( nv 10 ) is useless.
-Heal and ress? this makes pally very imba.
-But if the heal wont change , increase the cooldown
-aggro skills dont work , just for a very few hits and you lose the aggro.
-Increase the stun duration of skills.
-make an aoe skill with a good damage+aggro
-make a good sacrifical skill ( does damage but costs hp )
-make exclusive pally gears
-decrease slighty attack power and increase slight hp gain.
-animations of first and third skills are the same thing , and the first skill is useless when you reaches lvl 20 + , so make an effect like slow , bleeding , something like this , or increase lvl's 2 and 3 damages.

thats it.

santanaco

Rank 0
PostedNov 29, 2012 1:27 pm

Re: my opinion

fakelegend wrote:
-attack buff ( nv 10 ) is useless.
-Heal and ress? this makes pally very imba.
-But if the heal wont change , increase the cooldown
-decrease slighty attack power and increase slight hp gain.

the atk buff u get at lvl 10 it came in handy when i was questing so wasnt useless
heal i barely survived with the curent cooldown on heal when mobs kept ganking me
rez was nice to rez other players who died whitout wasing money ons crolls wich no1 ever buys pots are expensive as it is no1 would waste moneh on scrolls to rez some randoms

and not every1 plays the game for pvp so saying that buff is useless is just bs or the heal cooldown but that's just me

and again decrease power and raise hp? dude are 2 trees 1 for DD 1 for tanking what u said makes no sense u dont take power from dd -.-

Zahiad

Rank 0
PostedNov 29, 2012 8:47 pm

Feedback about the paladin

Things to do while the manager improve this class
Paladin Feedback

Skills: We need more aoe and you have to add diferent skills. Example: divine strike and blow are the same form and effect, please change one of them.
Heal or ressurection??? Heal is a skill of felinx. Another way is sitting resurection on felinx or elves. Another more is: Heal for paladin and ress for elves...
Add buffs at early levels, buffs are the soul of the paladin. Buffs of instant effect.
Chain attack is a good idea.
There are 3 physical buffs for paladin, there are the same for all classes. Felynx and elves doesnt need it, they are magic people.

The character and class:
Paladin with two-handed sword?: Long sword and shield are the best weapons for paladins.
Weapons and armors: The same form for W and A with diferent stats is cool at the beginning, but for the progress of level we need W and A with diferent look.
Gender is a suggestion for familiar experience at playing. Please add Female and Male for all class or at least for paladin.

The game:
DK online is a good project for aeria games, dont let the same destiny like Warren Story.
DK online has a lot of lagg, please add more servers and chanels.
Let swimming to the character.
Let move the camera with WASD not only the movement of the character.
Show the current active buffs of any character and view information about the equip.

Items and others
Decrase the risk of break the weapon of armor with the scrolls
Runnes and scrolls: is that really necessary? one thing that makes glow the weapon or armor is enought.

DarknessCGU

Rank 0
PostedNov 30, 2012 1:05 am

my opinion

I would think that there should be more shield shot for the rune and shield skills too and add more aoe skills and with the decrease cool down too

ChaosWithin666

Rank 3
ChaosWithin666
PostedNov 30, 2012 3:57 am
MadeInBulgaria wrote:
lol you all suck,
paladins shouldn't deal as much dmg as warriors they are tanks, shadowmages should have the biggest heal since they are support, like just shut up, its bad enough that there are only 4 classes ingame and they are race/gender locked, and now you gotta make it so that if u wanna be a melee dd you only gotta do warrior? just shut up.  

Good post -.- have you ever read about a paladin, they are the original jack of all trades class, hey can heal, tank and deal damage thats what makes them so veristile.