JayAreEmCeeJR

Rank 4
JayAreEmCeeJR
PostedNov 13, 2012 8:15 am

Classic mode

Game related suggestion
I know that someone, a long time ago, suggested that a Classic mode should be implemented. Basically saying that only guns from a certain "era" could be used. That "era" being from ijji's time of this game's release, where the update went only up to the Sako.

This idea is not mine but some people seem to be talking about, so I'll break it down to what I think will make Classic mode great:

- No variants of other weapons (Includes capsule and Mk. III weapons);
- No World War weapons;
- No armor;
- No backpack bonuses/perks;
- No smoke or special grenades (Pumpkin grenade included, obviously);
- AI mode (with bots) not available for this mode;
- EDIT: Higher €/SP/EXP bonuses [?]

That's pretty much all for now. I was wondering if any one likes this suggestion but with the - Only weapons/maps from ijji's "era" option available. There are actually some weapons and maps that I would not like to see in Classic mode, otherwise it won't feel much like Classic mode at all.

[?] What do you think about it?
Advertisement

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedNov 17, 2012 11:01 am

Higher €/SP/EXP bonuses  

Nice Idea! Smile

TranquilRain

Rank 0
PostedNov 27, 2012 6:49 pm
How about full customizable rooms like in Counter Strike? Options like no noob guns, or no armor, damage increasers, no footsteps, and stuff like that

JayAreEmCeeJR

Rank 4
JayAreEmCeeJR
PostedNov 29, 2012 10:04 pm
TranquilRain wrote:
How about full customizable rooms like in Counter Strike? Options like no noob guns, or no armor, damage increasers, no footsteps, and stuff like that  

I doubt that. They're making separate maps for, example, Sniper Only instead of adding an option to every map available, since many people love to snipe not only in Gallery.

TranquilRain

Rank 0
PostedNov 29, 2012 10:45 pm
If they were doing because that's what people would want, then they would make options for any map to be sniper only