sokojkuamuag

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 6:18 pm

Nfsw stop working

hi everyone.. i have a little problem which idky it happen. if this problem could be fix plz help me fix it. Everytime when i logged in and start to play. while i was playing it just close the game out and pop up a screen say need for speed world has stopped working and it give me two choice. one was "check online for a solution and close the progam". the other one just say "close the program."
so anyone has any idea. its so annoying. thanks:D
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedNov 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Re: Nfsw stop working

sokojkuamuag wrote:
hi everyone.. i have a little problem which idky it happen. if this problem could be fix plz help me fix it. Everytime when i logged in and start to play. while i was playing it just close the game out and pop up a screen say need for speed world has stopped working and it give me two choice. one was "check online for a solution and close the progam". the other one just say "close the program."

Please make any antivirus/firewall software is not conflicting with loading the game properly. You may or may not need to turn it off or add it to an "exceptions list" before loading the game, for it to work. Please post back if you have any more questions. Thanks.

sokojkuamuag

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2012 4:56 am
well... i think its not me only tho.. i also saw people got kick off game while racing too. I have try everything and it wont help.

redorcas

Rank 0
redorcas
PostedNov 29, 2012 8:38 pm

Re: Nfsw stop working

sdsdssdsds wrote:
sokojkuamuag wrote:

Please make any antivirus/firewall software is not conflicting with loading the game properly. You may or may not need to turn it off or add it to an "exceptions list" before loading the game, for it to work. Please post back if you have any more questions. Thanks.  

I agree w his helps. Abt ppl got kicked off game, its just they got dced from the game. Pretty sure abt that. Should check on that as well. Smile

sokojkuamuag

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 2:45 pm
well.. anyway tyvm:D i just dele it and redownload it and now it wont kick me off lol...