synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedNov 28, 2012 3:42 pm
Will the group mechanics be looked into as in this thread?

Will we have the transformation system complete in OBT?

Will the political/ranking system be complete in OBT?

Will I be able to participate in OBT before December the 15th?

Will we be switching to an auction house from player stalls?

Advertisement

JerBear452

Rank 3
JerBear452
PostedNov 28, 2012 3:59 pm

gender and class
Rekikyo wrote:

I can answer archer. It's the 4th patch of OB. It's not a class that is in the initial game, but rather is added later.

at this point the gms dont know if/when we are getting the archer class. So it would be best not to spread rumors like this because it will just lead to unhappy players further down the road.

Infinite_Lives

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 5:47 pm

class

new
the paladin should stayfor the humans and lycans paladin class should be changed to something else

huesoamz

Rank 0
huesoamz
PostedNov 28, 2012 7:11 pm
Can be fix the FPS ingame?, a lot of ppl have Gamers PC's and the game client only use the CPU instead of GPU.

Srry about my english, I from Argentina.

Kassandra1985

Rank 0
Kassandra1985
PostedNov 28, 2012 11:26 pm
synster14 wrote:
blackcat_100201 wrote:
is there a healing class in the game or is it just pali's i'm sorta confused on the topic just wanted too know if there was a designated healing class in game.  

Shadow mage right skill tree is as close as you are going to get to a healer.  

What is frustrating is that both skill tree's has aspects to a true healer. For the right has the healing skills, while the left has the nice and pretty buffs of a good healer. So wish those had not been split as they are.

FeyBunny

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedNov 29, 2012 12:39 am

gender and class
JerBear452 wrote:
Rekikyo wrote:

I can answer archer. It's the 4th patch of OB. It's not a class that is in the initial game, but rather is added later.

at this point the gms dont know if/when we are getting the archer class. So it would be best not to spread rumors like this because it will just lead to unhappy players further down the road.  

I apologize if I am wrong. DK in KN just got it so it indeed could be awhile. From what I've seen though it doesn't seem overpowered or anything so transition here I'm guessing will go smooth.

Also,
Taz wrote:
Currently we're just focused on getting the game to Open Beta and smoothly introducing the ranger class. There are future planned classes and stealth class is a fairly likely one.

hints that we will at least "get it." The only class KN has that we don't is the Archer (atm anyways .... I bet in 2-3 months KN might have a 6th class). By "ranger" I assume he means Archer, which implies it will be part of OB as well.

notocesar

Rank 0
notocesar
PostedNov 29, 2012 8:25 pm

oi

RANKING???
Ranking???

AweClaw

Rank 0
AweClaw
PostedDec 01, 2012 2:03 am

Re: What exactly is the Camp chat?

cookio wrote:
Is Camp chat the map, the city, or the realm?
How can you chat to all in game, or all in realm?
Chat to all in Realm could be usefull in RVR (i have not been able try RVR yet)  

Camp chat is the Realm chat however it had a 30 second timer during CBT (*cough* which was excessive)

i dont believe there is an all game chat there is region chat which is probably the closest you would get or class chat which will reach ALL the people in your class (note these all have timers)

imo best plan is to join a guild= unlimited chat and they are the same realm and you can find a party easily.

AweClaw

Rank 0
AweClaw
PostedDec 01, 2012 2:06 am
HI. =D

I noticed during CB that the guild settings had no tool tips or descriptions or guiding at all will this be remedied for OB?
It was difficult to know what i was making available to the guild and what i wasnt.

notocesar

Rank 0
notocesar
PostedDec 02, 2012 10:53 am

TOP 100 Rank???

TOP 100 Rank???
TOP 100 Rank???