aharvey23

Rank 0
aharvey23
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina United States
PostedNov 27, 2012 2:43 pm

Some helpful strategies

If you find yourself outmatched
The DDTank matching system has been in need of a serious overhaul for years. But it's a catch 22. The matching system puts people against each other, no matter level/power, based upon demand. Demand decreases as low level players become discouraged by being demolished by higher level players. Thus a viscous cycle is born. Have no fear though, there is hope for the lower levels to BEAT higher levels, or at least not give them the satisfaction of a bonafide win.

Strategy 1. Dig them.
If you are fast enough, or are close enough, dig a hole so they fall to their death. Some levels prevent this though. Also, if the High Level player happens to have Stable Pearl decorated in their gear, then that too could prevent the dig strategy.

Strategy 2. Suicide.
Again, this depends upon the level. Because you cannot bring your HP to zero by your own hand (I cannot self Terminate), you would need to jump to your death. I have found this to be the most aggravating for Higher level players. If they don't hit/kill you before you commit suicide, then they don't get experience from damage dealt and don't get to flip a card at the end of the battle. Experience is golden to them because they need so much to level up. So suicide is a very viable strategy, although you may be called many offensive names for doing it.

Strategy 3. Kamikaze.
If I'm going to die, I'm taking you with me!!!!!! Just a combination of the first two. It's fun, quick, and the best of both. This is definitely my favorite.

If have any other strategies to add, feel free to post them here. And please, save the smart-alec comments for your private chatting. For all the new players of DDTank, welcome, and please do not be discouraged by the matching system. Without new players to continue playing the game, it will never change.
Advertisement

JohnnyNapa32

Rank 0
JohnnyNapa32
PostedNov 29, 2012 8:03 pm
Good Strategies, I make these once in a while 3