nizdazen

Rank 0
PostedNov 16, 2012 4:45 am

Berail Staff

Can we please get berail staff back on score shop? A one in 3 chance box is not a suitable replacement for the staff that was once in the shop. I now have 12 berail pieces and not one of them is a berail staff. Im lvl 116 and it's fairly ridiculous to have gotten this far in the game and still have to use orange weapons. Replacing berail staff with a 1 in 3 box in score shop is only going to discourage me from spending more money on this game especially when considering that I got 0 red MND pieces out of 25 MND boxes and 0 berail staffs in 12 drops with a supposed 1 in 3 chance. (1/3)^12=000001881676= .0001881676% chance of not getting a staff in 12 tries. In any case with the luck I seem to have I am not motivated at all at obtaining berail boxes that are full of nothing but necks and pants.
Advertisement

Genouf

Rank 0
PostedNov 16, 2012 7:17 am

ressources

Hello, since t3 are recruitable in castle, we need more resources than before so it would be nice to increase the res we get in dungeons for example
thank you for reading

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedNov 16, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: Berail Staff

nizdazen wrote:
(1/3)^12=000001881676= .0001881676% chance of not getting a staff in 12 tries.  

That's the probability of getting the item all 12 tries given it actually is a 1/3 chance. The chances for each item are probably not like that =/

After testing 20 packs on server 7 (sorry for spamming) I received 1 staff, 5 leggings, and 14 necklaces.

Too small of a data set to come to anything conclusive but there is data regardless.

feawyn

Rank 0
feawyn
PostedNov 24, 2012 4:34 am

Battle awards

In my experience, every alliance is struggling with members who don't show up for alliance wars, but still collect the battle awards from the treasure chest. That makes it very unfair for the people who do put in an effort to show up, and lose a lot of units in the wars.

So, how about this?

Every time you participate in an Alliance War, you gain 5 battle tokens whether you win or lose. Those tokens can be used to collect battle awards, which would cost one token a day. Welfare would remain free.

With 5 tokens per war, you have a surplus of 3 tokens a week, so if by accident you miss one AW, you can still collect some battle awards in the days following, just not as many as you would have had you participated. This surplus builds up over time, of course, so it rewards people who show up more often than not.

This would make things fairer for alliance members who put in the effort and units to gain or defend battle awards for the entire alliance, and would lift a load off the shoulders of archons who now have to spend a lot of time checking which members participate or not.

Ponury80

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 9:21 am

Re: Battle awards

feawyn wrote:
In my experience, every alliance is struggling with members who don't show up for alliance wars, but still collect the battle awards from the treasure chest.  

With this is one problem, quite a lot of people still playing this game do not show up in aw cuz it take place at early morning or late night (for me it is 5 a.m.) and there is no way that i will start leaving my computer 2 days a week opened thro night only to take a part i wars (well if aeria will start paying my electr. bill i may consider other aproach, but unitl that .. Wink ).

So better give us ability to just agree / do not agree to join aw, and make setup earlier, pay for this could be less rep / honor points for it if u are offline.

Genouf

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 4:18 pm
agreed

MoOnsTa

Rank 1
MoOnsTa
PostedNov 29, 2012 3:34 pm
A suggestion for adv. trans for red equip/gems.

Instead of 6 oj items with low chance, there could be a way to use 6 red items and have with this a higher %% Chance then with 6 oj items.
Would be a way to use all this red items as high lvl which dont have any use anymore, so we dont need to keep them in inventory anymore or copper. =)

batz43

Rank 0
PostedNov 29, 2012 5:55 pm
Go to the old server select scene I can't select server 1-3 or 4/5 from a tablet so I can't play those servers

Omegamale

Rank 0
Omegamale
PostedDec 05, 2012 3:30 am

storage boxes

storage boxes
can we have storage boxes. I would like to store my L40 purple set items in a box please and keep them rather than have them spread out in my inventory. My characters are too big for them but if i get a new red hero he can use them later.

also, books stack in real life - why cant they in this game?

Thank you

AbhishekG_98524

Rank 0
PostedDec 15, 2012 7:07 am

GOLD

EARNING GOLD
My suggesion :

you wanna one make TREE in a castle and this tree provide one GOLD per day
or second option players can donate silver to the tree in exchange of
GOLD. so, players will also earn gold easily day by day.

Abhi