Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedJul 23, 2012 4:41 am

Looking For Guild(Info Inside)

This is a Maybe btw not for sure(Sorryz was to lazy to read @////@)
Okays first off I'm Saki -bows politely- =3 and I want to clear up the whole maybe thing. -.- Only reason I'm saying "maybe" is I'm not total on if this games going to run smoothly on my PC. =o Don't get me wrong I played the 2nd Alpha test and it ran fine just not sure how things are going to go with so many people and all the changes. But on the bright side to this I should be getting a new PC at the end, to the beginning of next year ^^ so this might not be a problem seeing that Lime isn't actually said to be out anytime soon. x3 The other part to this maybe is if I play, I plan to be playing with my two younger sisters and my Bf and I kind of can't be tied down as a guild slave when I do have responsibilities to them in a whole, so yeah.

About Saki:

Awayssssss~ about me I'm pretty much always in a good mood(unless I'm upset I'm a girl it happens x3) so I don't cry and complain about things in general. =3 I don't really talk much at first since I can be shy around new people but once I warm up to someone you can't get me to shut up sometimes. I just love making new friends and making them smile and I tend to go out of my way to do so.(I've been told.) >.< I always play support classes ingame because, really I'm sorry but Saki's a Lover not a fighter .///. I really dislike hurting things and will always prefer to protect someone rather then beat something into mushy red paced. lol x3 Hmmmm.... when it come to the guild, I can't say I have much to offer other then I'm a really active player if I enjoy the game(witch I soooo~ do *w*).I love helping out others in any witch way: questing, farming, getting info or just need someone to talk to I'll be there for you if I can, I just can't help but help.heehee =3 Hmmm, other then a friendly member I can't say I have much. @///@ I do fan art can't say I'm super great because I'm still working on it. http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=12441359#12441359 But I do,do it free for friends so of course I wouldn't mind doing a few for guildies and if the Leader feels like should be a a reward for good behave or whatever kind of thing then why not, use me as you well.(But try one a week kind of thing since I tend to do it to kill time during maintenance lol x3) I've also done a few guild site for friends guilds not saying they're great either or that it's needed since most of the guilds have one^^' but they do the job and it's a nice place to hang out on down time and to met and greet.=3 http://lucentheartguildsketdance.webs.com/ http://popsiclebrigade.webs.com/ These two are just the one's I've made, sadly the guilds where fails so I deleted everything mostly other the random stuff I had on there to test things to make sure thing where running right lol.^^' <=== PM Me if you have questions about it.

What I'm Looking For:
Really I'm just looking for is a really friendly family type guild that going to make you feel like your around a bunch of your Brothers and Sisters just talking, massing around and having a great time helping out people and just like being with one another.

What I Don't Want:
I kind of don't want to be in one with like a huge number of people because people start losing sight of one another and it's more of a "HI~! =3" "..... -Blink Blink- Your in this guild o .o????". Oh I Hate PvP I don't care for it at all >.< you want ever really hear me say I hate something but that's one of them. I dislike fighting with a passion and since I play to help people, not try to beat them down so they can fill there egos on "look how strong I am" I'm just sorry if you guyz are crazy on that then you can count me out because I find it childish and meaningless. >.> Also I'd rather be in a guild without a bunch if drama makers I get enough yelling and arguing in rl so I don't want it online too. x3

Well that's it sorryz it sooooo~ long I like to write @///@ and if you think I'd fit in,in your guild PM me Kayz~ =3 can't say for sure I can join seeing what I did say but I still would like some where to turn once things start moving yah know. Thanks Bunches <3 -waves goodbye happily-

Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedJul 23, 2012 5:20 am
I say Rose Knights or Kitten Crusaders suit ya well Very Happy
Their not so big that you feel like you'll lose sight of members, but big enough to have fun with a family type environment~
Go check em out \o/

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedJul 23, 2012 5:41 am
qawsar wrote:
I say Rose Knights or Kitten Crusaders suit ya well Very Happy
Their not so big that you feel like you'll lose sight of members, but big enough to have fun with a family type environment~
Go check em out \o/  

Kays thanks Bunches ^w^ (Figuered someone would know where I should look or sooner or later a guild might find me lol ) I'll check their forum posts asap.^^

....maybe 2maro I'm to tired to read anymore -curls up in a ball- ZZzzzz~

Tetio

Rank 2
Tetio
PostedJul 23, 2012 6:52 am
Saki looking for a guild <3

donreaper3

Rank 0
donreaper3
PostedNov 25, 2012 12:50 am

HIYA ^_^

posible guild invite
hey i read your post and i have not played the alpha's or any thing im knew to the game and signed up. but any who. i was wounderin if you would have a look. im trying to make a new guild in the game its called B.O.A -stands for blood oath army. -or another meaning is blood packed army. we are more of a trading guild then a fighting guild and im looking for members that love to help people and the only actual req's i ask for is that your active and help the guild every now and then. other then that your free to do what ever you wish. and if u want you can have your siblings and BF join to. im looking for a close nit guild. nothing extravagant at the moment. sorry for the long bio. we also have a facebook page if u want to take a look at that 2 BLOOD OATH ARMY. you can message me on that or on my forum page
*B.O.A*

StaRPG

Rank 0
StaRPG
Planet Earth, specifically the United States
PostedNov 29, 2012 2:24 pm
Check out Crimson Knights, too, please!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
PostedNov 29, 2012 3:00 pm
no offense but that pink text, i cant really see it....