chrisjohn1992

Rank 0
PostedNov 29, 2012 4:21 am

Account Block Aeria email Confirms Not

Ok playing for abit i tryed to log into AvA and it said ym account is blocked due to violating Terms and Conditions of Aeria, So know theres nothing i could of done to Violate the ToS i quite happily make the effort and do a ban appeal/block

I sent all my details confirming that the account is mine and on 2 occasions They say my account is NOT blocked and i should be able to login and play on my account but i still cant?

Email from Aeria
----
Hello babyboy1992,

Thank you for contacting support.

We don't see a block on this account at this time. Please try to log in
again. If you are still experiencing difficulties, check the email
account that is associated with the Aeria Games account. If there is no
further information there, respond to this ticket at that time with more
detailed information on the error that you are experiencing.

Thank you!

Team Aeria
-----

As i can see this going around in a circle and getting nowhere can i please Request a Live help session from a GM were we can sort everything out there and then?
Advertisement

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedNov 29, 2012 7:16 am
is this your only account or do you have other accounts - if so then try to login with them.

it might help to log out from steam (and closing steam) and starting the game with NWZLauncher.exe instead of Aeria Ignite.

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

chrisjohn1992

Rank 0
PostedNov 29, 2012 7:19 am
I use Aeria launcher thing they use i cant even log into there website on the account am having to use my mates email to make this account to try and resolve the situation at hand but they have clearly stated in to email i recieved that my account is not block/banned so what is the deal?

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedNov 29, 2012 8:26 am
your account http://www.aeriagames.com/user/babyboy1992 is not banned so you should be able to login and play.

did you try to do what I wrote earlier? log out from Steam and close Steam. then start the game with NWZLauncher, located in C:\AeriaGames\AVA ?

or did you have more aeria games accounts and some of them were banned? maybe your IP is blocked because of that.

edit: if you cannot login to babyboy1992 here at this forum then you most likely won't be able to do so in A.V.A .. write another ticket that you can't login to babyboy1992 from the website. I guess this might be problem with your aeria games account and not a.v.a

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
PostedNov 29, 2012 10:01 am
why dont you try to reset the password bro, try that

I CAUGHT BR BODIES ABOUT A WEEK AGO, L2P