Soljahs

Rank 0
Soljahs
PostedNov 29, 2012 6:35 am

A really cool story

its so.... crazy.
Their was this crazy person who wrote a really cool story about a crazy person writing a really cool story, the story continued as the crazy person placed a comma and entered the next phase of the story, a story which further continued as the crazy person wrote about a crazy person further writing about a crazy person writing about a crazy person writing, then the crazy person would eventually continue to write about how the crazy person that writes about crazy persons writing about crazy persons writing about continuing story's of the crazy person would in fact further the story once more with the use of referring to the crazy person multiple times, as the crazy person who is writing about a crazy person writing a story about a crazy person writing a story and continuing this story would eventually realize after the wall of text has reached a point in which the crazy person realizes that he has maybe mind **** all the crazier persons who bothered to read up to this point of the crazy persons text, eventually the thread turned into a realm for crazy persons writing about crazy persons and other crazy persons, eventually engulfing the entire universe in a thread about a crazy person writing about a crazy person writing about what a crazy person writes about.

If this cant depict my boredom, i really dont know what else can.

Advertisement

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
PostedNov 29, 2012 8:16 am
I feel your pain, brah.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 29, 2012 9:42 am
The title didn't deliver Sad
Stop being bored and write a cool story. >.>