Joboge wrote:
When is the servers coming back up?  

soon Very Happy

KnightoftheLion

Rank 0
KnightoftheLion
PostedNov 28, 2012 9:02 pm
venkaramon wrote:
just wondering though these "bugs" that needs fixing seems to be only multiplying and not decreasing. call me impatient if you will but how long has it been since some of those issues have been "known issues being looked into" so many localization and typo issues. even on boss skills (luisaka for one) are they really being looked into? because if you asked me thats all theyve been for a while now. im not saying aeria isn't doing their job because thats xlegends territory.  

That's how they deal things now.

Backup this week, backup next week, back up next next week, backup next week after, back up again, and again, and again, add new content = more bugs appeared, back up again, and again and again.....

Unlike before when bugs get reported and fixed the next maintenance or another. Wonder what happened to the developers? #incompetency

GMaiMBackwards wrote:

• The Anuran buff cast animation is still being looked into by our developers. For now, cancel this animation by executing another animation (such as sit).

FYI - you can only cancel this bug when u ride a mount and sit or do any action.

Ticket #8224223 (Ticket created 2012-08-13 07:17:06), Bug appeared since Aug 8/9 maintenance. today is Nov 28/29. How long has it been?

GMaiMBackwards wrote:

Please be patient as our developers look into these issues

Right, they just look, they never fix....... Confused

Valkita

Rank 2
Valkita
PostedNov 28, 2012 10:59 pm
Haa, love the screenies! Was this the Diamond win a date with a date with the GM or another event? Or pure random fun?

Val

MarlinAngel

Rank 0
MarlinAngel
PostedNov 29, 2012 3:31 am
Gear reset scrolls still need to be fixed as well.. and aren't even listed as known issues. x_x

Anchaai

Rank 2
Anchaai
PostedNov 29, 2012 5:56 am
Deja Vu -sigh-

The developers tend to be slow cause, well think about being a developer and getting stacked by these issues, and X-Legend has other games to attend to as well. I'm not sounding like one or anything, it's because I've experienced slow fixes in another game from the same DEVs.

TymonTheThief

Rank 0
TymonTheThief
PostedNov 29, 2012 8:24 am
You forgot the fact we can't feed our pets so we can't actually use our prime pets we invested in to actually fight, which is the entire point of having a prime pet to begin with.