paperprosciutto

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2012 11:34 pm

BGM anyone?

The game's a bit too quiet for me.
First of all, props on making a fairly fun game. d Cool b

However, I think the game would benefit from the addition of BGM or more SFX. The VA's on the cards are pretty good, it gives players (well, at least me) more incentive to collect more. But it gets really quiet at times.

I checked out Monster Paradise, and it was pretty okay. Good BGM and SFX, but a little laggy. Still, pretty good overall. No love for Pirate Maidens? Or is it just another bug...?

I would have appreciated it if the game was released after it has been tested for bugs. I mean, don't you have beta testers? At the moment, it's a diamond in the rough.
Advertisement

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedNov 26, 2012 12:10 pm
AGE did not develop Pirate Maidens btw lol but there was not a lot of bgm in the jp version anyways. so overall the transition to make it eng wasnt too bad lol. but who knows. the game is still new. so suggestions to help improve the game would be great Smile

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

GMMochi

GameMaster: USA
GMMochi
PostedNov 26, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: BGM anyone?

paperprosciutto wrote:

However, I think the game would benefit from the addition of BGM or more SFX. The VA's on the cards are pretty good, it gives players (well, at least me) more incentive to collect more. But it gets really quiet at times.

I checked out Monster Paradise, and it was pretty okay. Good BGM and SFX, but a little laggy. Still, pretty good overall. No love for Pirate Maidens? Or is it just another bug...?

I would have appreciated it if the game was released after it has been tested for bugs. I mean, don't you have beta testers? At the moment, it's a diamond in the rough.  

Yes, I think that's a good idea! Some music would be awesome. Thanks! We'll look into implementing it.

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedNov 26, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: BGM anyone?

GMMochi wrote:
paperprosciutto wrote:

Yes, I think that's a good idea! Some music would be awesome. Thanks! We'll look into implementing it.  

this is the tale~ of captain jack sparrow~ xP

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

HabeasDorkus

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2012 11:32 pm
I completely agree. Going from playing another game to PM can feel eerie due to the silence.

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedNov 27, 2012 6:38 pm
+1 for some BGM Very Happy

And Voices are awesome. Even if JP, still is nice. Totally better than any ENG dub. Razz

GMMochi

GameMaster: USA
GMMochi
PostedNov 27, 2012 6:56 pm
pervddl wrote:

And Voices are awesome. Even if JP, still is nice. Totally better than any ENG dub. Razz  

Japanese voices can be sexier Wink

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedNov 27, 2012 7:01 pm
GMMochi wrote:
pervddl wrote:

Japanese voices can be sexier Wink  

Yeah, they have alot more passion Very Happy

paperprosciutto

Rank 0
PostedNov 29, 2012 1:13 am

Dubs

It's nice to see I'm not the only one itching for some BGM. :d
I support Japanese dubs all the way. Even if I don't understand a thing, it sounds better for some reason! Cool