HP.Lemon

Rank 2
HP.Lemon
PostedNov 15, 2012 4:48 pm   Last edited by HP.Lemon on Nov 29, 2012 12:29 am. Edited 3 times in total

Leo's journey of screencaps with aiMBackwards!

(aka, the date pictures, likely img-heavy)
So today I hung out with GM aiMBackwards as part of winning the GM Whisperer's Auction. A lot of screencaps, video footage and fun was to be had, and it was probably one of the biggest opportunities in a lifetime for someone like me, who loves taking screencaps a lot.

Full IMG here
Note that 'Full IMG here' will become a caption that links to the full image of what the above one was in question.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

After introductions, we went to Sakura Island; Aim offered if I wanted to go to the island off the coast that was typically unreachable.

It was worth it.

While there I got to see Pizza, who showed off an Alpaca Balloon and had the Alices for pets. (I never got screencaps of balloon nor Alices.)

We decided to dance a little while.

I also got to take a picture of them on the coast as well from this location.

Not that you can see them very well.

After that, Pizza left us and we did some underwater walking, and eventually underwater alpaca-riding.

Not pictured: The alpaca error I got shortly after

Once I logged back on, Aim asked me what tandem mount I'd prefer to ride. I chose the Crystal Turtle after some thought.

This better not be tonight's dinner, Obs :/

When asked if I'd like to go somewhere else, I asked for Shiver Peak. I got a few pictures from the point of Sakura Island I was on though, before I got teleported.

Pretty, eh?

While we did get to go up to the Shiver Peak mountains for a bit...

I got another alpaca error ;-;

I came back in Aven. After Aim saw some bots, well... they were obliterated.

coughhitharjoercough

We hung out and chatted a little while in Ursun Paw Mountains while Aim was obliterating more bots. The job of a GM seems pretty interesting.

And not just about obliterating bots.

After a little while of chatting Aim offered if I'd like to run around with a pet for a while. I initially wanted the Lil' Geothermal Crabs in Crypticore, but we found that they were impossible to work with, so I chose Lawsalia (the horse elite mob in Eyebloom Plain).

My uniceros will always win a race against that though

Since Aim was away for a while, I was getting a little bored and curious, so went Sage...

Stealth has a... very interesting effect

After a little while, Aim came back and asked if I wanted another pet. I chose Gaddis this time.

This one attracted a lot of attention!

Before we had to part, I asked Aim if she could find a place in Aven where I could get a good bird's-eye view of the city.

It's really beautiful at night...
This location was good for other, personal screenshots as well, which I wasn't going to pass up.

We started the date here, so I figured it would be appropriate to end the date in the same location.

Synchronizing emotes wasn't happening though. XD
The image that starts this thread was also from this point.

And so, the date ended. It was really fun, and definitely worth the attempt, especially to get some beautiful screencaps!
Advertisement

joer130

Rank 2
joer130
PostedNov 15, 2012 5:12 pm
I'm excited seeing it! GMAim is my favorite GM Razz

yunni006

Rank 3
yunni006
PostedNov 15, 2012 8:15 pm
hahaha glad you had fun c: aiM is such a cute mouseeey

Valkita

Rank 2
Valkita
PostedNov 16, 2012 1:13 am
Haa, really nice screenshots HP-Leo of your date with that Mouse! It looked like a lot of fun, not to mention great screens of inaccessible areas. Fun captions too. It was all and entertaining read. :3

Val

joer130

Rank 2
joer130
PostedNov 16, 2012 1:49 am
I love the pics and captions <33

Suzurachi

Rank 0
Suzurachi
PostedNov 16, 2012 2:07 am
Looks very fun <3

mmam1999

Rank 0
mmam1999
PostedNov 16, 2012 7:54 pm
The pictures are so nice ^^

miniprodigy

Rank 1
miniprodigy
PostedNov 16, 2012 9:47 pm
>w< it is clear that you two had a blast together!! Stunning screenies as well!

HP.Lemon

Rank 2
HP.Lemon
PostedNov 29, 2012 12:31 am
Thanks much, guys.

I also managed to finish the related video as well, though it's admittedly not that great quality compared to some others' videos.
Also, bot killing is serious business. XP