keiscarf

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2012 1:12 am

How to get armor (for highbies)

Hello, maybe some of you remember me but I was the person who asked how to effectively kill a crusader. But after reading some more intel in this forum I've realized I made a grave mistake, I choose a sprite that can make a mage's weapon instead of one who can conveniently make five equipments... =_=
Now I'm in lvl23 and in a stumble. How does one (in their higher levels) receive superior armors? Dungeons? Boss drops? I heard the in-game shops are basically trash. And how hard is it to get these weapons if drops ARE the most common method? As far as I know (which isn't much Razz) I can't evolve my other sprites for it to be able to make superior armors, right?

Thank you in advance Very Happy
Advertisement

paolocard123

Rank 0
paolocard123
PostedNov 25, 2012 1:38 am
Your other sprites may not be able to evolve but they can be released through any of the sprite king altars found throughout Saphael and replaced with higher leveled sprites with the ability to make the armor you want which can then craft the superior armor you need.

Other methods to get superior armor for highbies include:

assuming its sprite sets you are referring to:
1) Buy the set from another player who is selling it.
2) Ask help from friends/guildies who are able to and willing to help.

Other good sets would include the pvp sets which are obtained by participating in enough pvp matches to be able to buy them with the points u gain.

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedNov 25, 2012 2:16 am
Try to save up for a legacy set, that will last you til you get to the bracket you want to camp in PVP. Then you can worry about armor sets, weapons, etc.

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedNov 25, 2012 4:49 am
Honestly armor tends to be a really flexible point in GF due to the sole fact that you can get many different types of armor that will work for different occasions. Here are the different 'types' I have seen and experienced.

Blue & Green armor 'drops':

Essentially these are the armors you can get from both dungeon runs and as drops from creatures. You can use these with most classes until level 60 but they are usually not as good as what you can make with your sprite.

Orange 'Sprite' made armor:
These are the orange sprite made armor, that a sprite can make. Usually has useful abilites.

Legacy (Also blue coloured, but has abilites):
A type of armor that can be typically won or purchased, and has abilities useful to leveling, like movespeed and item drops.

For MOST of the levelling up to 60, you can use any of the above and seeing you want to be a crusader fast, I would reccomend just levelling with blue and green armor for now. You will get a chance to get alot of money once ur 60+, Good luck!

P.S: What is your server/IGN? I am working on making a paladin myself and I am new to warrior classes aswell. Maybe we can help each other!

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedNov 28, 2012 12:18 am
I know this might be necroing but you can change just about any of your main sprites abilities by using a skill book (i havent seen any in so long but its worth it cause your a low level at the moment and when you use the book it sets the skill you choose to lvl 6)

keiscarf

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 10:14 pm
sry for being late, I was too caught up in grinding that I forgot I even made this topic >.<
buying and asking... nah, I find it funner to get it myself xD
btw evilishan, I'm not a crusader, I'm trying to DEFEAT a crusader (a friend IRL). I'm a mage
PVP huh? I'll give it a shot later on, when I become a wizard Razz
thank you for all your support, thank GOD I didn't need to restart my character :I