reaperztm

Rank 0
reaperztm
PostedJul 25, 2012 9:23 am

GM Event Suggestion

Hunting/Gathering Event (No Official name yet.) Feel free to add on.~
*I was filling out the GS application and 8Bit mentions at least 50 posts and a minimum of 2 months of experience. I can't change that I still only have a month of experience but why not add some posts and share ideas.

Story-Line
So a GM was sitting around Kaslow one day and decided he wanted to make a salad before lunch time. ( Or something else, before some other time. ) GM needed help to make what ever he is making, but oh no! the ingredients he needs are spread across all over the world of Sapheal!, so he needs us to help gather the ingredients! ( Or other item. )

How to Play
1.Must gather 5-10 items. ( All Depending on what GM wants. Something everyone can collect. )
2.Must trade the GM ALL the items in exchange for prizes.

Rules
1.This is a solo player event no parties, everyone must have a fair chance.
2.No using the Auction House.
3.No tips on where to get the items. ( Unless GM gives them. )
Advertisement

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedAug 08, 2012 7:36 am
A scavenger hunt event was run before, it's a cool concept, but participation is generally low unless the prizes are good Smile

<center></center>

starstrike45

Rank 1
starstrike45
PostedSep 26, 2012 5:27 am
Then MAKE the prizes good bro ;3
Like giving a few AP items or a set amount of AP or a bunch of rare or even uniquely created weapons.

i.e. a weapon modelled after the legacy sets that increases in power depending on the character's level. of course, this would render crafting useless so it would have to be a blue weapon with no ability, but it would, like a normal blue weapon, have rather higher damage/mdamage|def/mdef (if shield) than a regular weapon of that type and level For example, a "Scavenger's Sword," when equipped by a level 18, would have a lot more damage than a Sword of Dawn, except it would possess no special effects and no prefix. It would be an excellent starting weapon for any class and means that those who dont have enough money to buy or make the oranges and yellows (that destroy pretty much anything) can still have a reasonable damage bracket and wont get trampled on by highbies looking for free kills or mobs that are usually defeatable by a reasonably equipped player but a noobie in whites would struggle against.
Just a suggestion that could be helpful, sorry if im necro'ing or whatever. Have a good day.

majanijoshua

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 8:48 pm
^If the prizes that good I would play all day searching for those things

Anyway that's too much just for an event Razz