kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedNov 23, 2012 8:35 am

Level 35+ farm shop crops all cost balens

Nuuuuuuuuu
I just love leveling farm up so I can get higher level crops and as I reached level 30 farm, I saw the level 3 superior gold seeds and was looking froward to it. I got to level 35 farm today and behold they cost BALENS! I can understand the ultimate seed costing balens but why must the superior and basic crops cost balens too?
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedNov 23, 2012 10:25 am

Re: Level 35+ farm shop crops all cost balens

Nuuuuuuuuu
kittymix wrote:
I just love leveling farm up so I can get higher level crops and as I reached level 30 farm, I saw the level 3 superior gold seeds and was looking froward to it. I got to level 35 farm today and behold they cost BALENS! I can understand the ultimate seed costing balens but why must the superior and basic crops cost balens too?  

Looks like time to make a suggestion for certain seeds at that level to not cost balens XD. That really stinks though since i'm like level 13 in my farm... not even close yet lol.

DerekJ_38201

Rank 0
DerekJ_38201
PostedNov 25, 2012 3:22 pm
What do you expect from a FREE to play game.

Its designed to draw you into playing, allowing you to advance quickly to a certain point. Then bang they hit you with everything else to advance = spending RL money.

That's how FREE games work!!!

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedNov 28, 2012 5:32 pm
Thank you for your question. Buying high level seeds for Balens is intended for players who do not necessarily have the time to constantly be in game and flip crops (as you know you can make more in 4hours using 4 1h growth seeds than 1 4h growth crop-and both of those cost regular currency) and value this convenience in the associated Balen's cost.

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedNov 28, 2012 8:06 pm
I can understand the Ultimate and Elite seeds etc costing balens like the others do but why must even the basic lvl 3+ seeds cost balens too? It was exciting to get farm leveled up but lot of rage built up when you discover "all" of the new crops are balen exclusive. I'm hoping level 2 superior seeds are not the highest seed a non AP user can grab down the line.